•Birthday Sex•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess-Sub

Jess
I decided to give Billie a massage for her birthday, knowing she loves my massages. So I placed candles all around the room, on the bedside table, on our desk and our bookshelf.

Although knowing Bil, I knew we were going to do more than just this massage so I wore her favorite lingerie outfit that she bought me. Covering it up with a low cut crop top and some booty shorts. When I came back downstairs her mouth dropped.

"Come on baby, its time for your massage." I said.

She eyed my outfit, lightly licking over her lips.

"Damn mama, are you sure you're just giving me a massage?" She asked lowly.

I lightly grinned. "Well I might give you something else too. Now come on."

I took her hand and I brought her into the room.

"Arms up baby." I spoke lowly. She lifted her arms up and I slowly peeled off her shirt, tossing it aside as her big tits spilled out.

"Take off your shorts." She backed up slightly, keeping steady eye contact as she stepped out of her shorts and her boxers.

I watched as her dick sprung up out of her shorts, making my breathing increase slightly.

"K, lie down." I whispered. She walked over to the bed, lying on her stomach.

I layed the small blanket on her lower back, covering her ass. I took the lotion, pouring some of it into my palms. I started at her shoulders, rubbing them softly yet firmly. Small moans escaped from her mouth.

"That feel good baby?"

"Feels amazing mamas. Holy fuck." I lightly smiled, knowing I was making her feel good.

I massaged down her back, to her ass. Going
small circles repeating the action several times. Her moans of satisfaction only making me wetter.

"Alright..turn over bubs." I gave her ass a small pat.

She rolled over, biting her lip at me. Her slightly hardened dick making a small tent in the blanket that didn't go unnoticed by me.

I got more lotion, massaging her breasts and watching as she shut her eyes taking her bottom lip between her teeth. Hands clutching the bedsheets. I gently crawled on top of her, her eyes shooting open when she felt my ass brushing against her dick. Her breath hitched as she stared down my small shirt at my breasts.

"Fuck baby." She whispered. I shifted in my spot to place kisses along her neck down to her chest. I whispered to her between each one.

"Today...you're going to let me...take care of you...understand?"

She mumbled a small "mhmm" in response.
"Good." I took her hands, placing them above her head. "Can you keep your hands here for me baby?" I knew she couldn't, at least not for long.

"Possibly." She spoke breathlessly. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I left multiple hickies all over her chest. Giving the other breasts the same attention. Watching as her breathing got heavier, licking over her lips several times.