•Greenroom•

Billie- Dom
Jess-Sub
gxg

Billie
I was onstage performing one of my songs when I suddenly got an idea. When the song ended I smiled as I ran backstage quickly and pulled Jess onstage with me. Everyone cheered and screamed as they already knew we were dating.

Bitches broken hearts came on and her eyes widened. I know how much this song turns her on when I perform it.

I swayed my hips to the song, making sure to keep an eye on Jessie. I saw her get more nervous as the song progressed. Taking the mic off the stand I walked back behind her as I sung.

"Everybody knows,
You and I are suicide and stolen art
uhhh
Pretty mama sews
Stitches into all your bitches broken hearts.."

During the moan part I purposely ran my hand up her chest to grasp her neck lightly. The crowd went insane at my actions, I knew it was a little risky but I also knew that's what Jess liked the most.

After the song ended and I played through the last of my songs. When goodbye came on I practically ran off stage dragging Jess back to the green room.

"Baby you know I can barely walk correctly let alone run god damn!"

"Sorry mama I just really needed to do this." My hands went to hold her face as our lips met in a heated kiss. Their hands went to grasp my wrists as I backed her up against the door.

I took her hands, placing them above her head. My tongue entered her mouth and we both moaned at the contact. I snatched off her shirt as well as mine before my lips met her neck.

She seethed through her teeth when I lightly bit down on her pulse point. Unclipping her bra with my hand she let it fall off her shoulders.

Her hands tangled in my hair as I kissed and sucked on her perky tits. Breath like moans escaping her mouth.

Of course Finn had to knock at the door.
"What?!"

"We leave in 30 minutes!" He yelled.

"Okay thanks bye!" I heard him walk away as I rolled my eyes.

A blush spread across Jess's face at the thought of us almost getting caught.

"Now, where were we?"

Jess
Jesus this girl knows how to make me weak in the knees. Her performance mere minutes ago already had me worked up.

Traveling her kisses down my stomach, she pulled off my underwear and lifted my skirt up. Running her fingers through my now slick folds.

"Aww look at you, so wet for me."
My eyes fluttered shut as I licked over my lips. Her lips moved to my inner thighs, kissing more passionately as she reaches my dripping core.

The next thing I know her tongue is gliding up and down my slit. My hands run through her hair, pushing it to the side as she lightly moans.

"Fuck you taste so good baby." She rasped
She swirls her tongue over my clit and I feel a finger push through my entrance, pumping steadily. My legs grow weak as I try and keep myself up. Closed mouth moans come from my end as Billie stimulates all the right places.