•Quiet•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Billie
"Okay mama, here's a card, it only has $1200 bucks on it. Spend it wisely." I gave Jess a card so she could go buy some nice things for herself since it was their birthday. They smiled as they took the card and started walking around the store. I also looked for a few things for them that I was gonna give to her as a surprise.

"Billie, Billie Billie!" Jess yelled as she ran up to me.

"Yes mama what is it?" I asked her with a smile.

"I need you to help me decide which one of these to buy!" She says as she holds up to dresses. One red and one black.

"Buy both baby, they're both cute and they'd both look super sexy on you." I told her as I gave her a wink.

She smiled and lightly blushed. "I can't though baby." She whined. "If I buy both I'm gonna go over the limit." She pouted at me.

I sighed and looked at her then at the dresses. "Baby do you want both?" I asked.

They looked down guiltily. "Yes." They said.

"Okay I can get you both mama, it is your birthday after all." I told her. They smiled big and leaped into my arms.

"Really?? Ohhh thank you baby!!! Thank you thank youuuu!" She squealed with excitement.

I laughed at her cuteness. "Sure thing mama, here why don't you go find one more thing and then we'll go okay?" I told her. I cupped her face and gave her a quick kiss as she smiled and ran off to go find something.

A couple minutes later I went to go look for her, only to find some guy flirting with her. She looked hella uncomfortable and he was way too close for my liking. I slowly walked up to her and protectively put my arm around her waist.

"Whatever you're offering her, she doesn't want it dude." I harshly told him.

He ignored me and went to put his hand on her cheek. That's when I grabbed his wrist and twisted it causing him to cry out in pain. Jess backed up behind to get away from him. I looked him in the eyes as I held his wrist down.

"Try and touch her without her consent again, and I'll fucking break it." I said coldly, I harshly threw his wrist down and took Jessie's hand. We bought the stuff and we left. While we were walking to the car I noticed Jess was a little quiet.

I put the bags down and went to cup her face. "Are you okay love? I'm sorry that happened to you." I said.

She just looked down.
"I'm okay." She said in a small voice. I didn't believe her one bit but I brushed it off, thinking she just needed a minute.

When we got to the car I put the bags in the trunk and I saw Jess leaning against the side of the car, fidgeting with their fingers. I closed to trunk and sighed. I went up in front of them as

I put my hands on her hips. "Okay mama, you've been quiet ever since we left the mall. What's wrong baby? You can talk to me." I told them. She looked up at me desperately and I couldn't tell if it was a "please take me home" or a "please fuck me until I can't walk" kinda desperate.

She looked at me for a second before she looked down again. "Nothing I'm fine." She said in a quiet voice.

I scoffed, "Well I don't buy that for a second. You're never this quiet baby. So imma ask this one more time," she was still looking down at her feet. I lifted her chin with my finger "Look at me when I'm talking to you mama. Now what. Is. Wrong?" I asked her, annunciating each word.

She said nothing. She just crashed her lips into mine, but it wasn't a passionate kiss. No. This kiss was hungry, needy and full of desire. She pulled away and layed her forehead on mine.