•Road Trip•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
unedited

Jess
"Why do your parents have to live so far away?" I whined from the passenger seat, shifting around yet again.

We had been on the road for about 8 hours already and we had about 6 left and lets just say I was a bit...frustrated.

"I know love. We're gonna make a pit stop at the next gas station, okay?"

"How far is that?"

"Uhh about 40 miles." Billie said, looking at her phone

"Ugh, that's like an hour away. I can't wait that long."

"Do you have to pee?"

"Something like that." I mumbled, crossing my legs again as I tried to ignore the incessant throbbing between them.

"What, you gotta take a—"

"No! No. Just...drive baby." I laughed, shaking my head.

One torturous hour later we were pulling up into the gas station, a very empty gas station if you ask me.

"Alright, stay in the car. I'm gonna go fill up."

I only hummed in response as I sunk down lower in my seat.

"You okay?"

"Yeah , I'm good."

She looked me up and down, skeptical of my answer. But regardless they still got out and pumped the gas, although I desperately wished she would pump something else. I watched her from the side mirror as she put her black hair up into a messy ponytail tail and took of her collard shirt revealing her sleeveless black shirt.

I whined quietly as I crossed my legs. Once she was done, instead of getting in the drivers seat she came over to my side and opened my door.

"Get out." She said.

"Why?"

"Just get out, come on."

I unbuckled my seat belt and took her hand. Without saying a word she brought me into the gas station bathroom--which was surprisingly quite clean--and before I had the chance to protest she pressed me up against the wall, quickly hushing up any of my questions with a deep kiss.

"Not that I don't love kissing you but what was that for?"

"Oh come on, baby. You think after all this time I can't tell when you're horny?"

My face flushed, and I didn't know if it was from embarrassment or because I was completely turned on right now.

"Now do I have your permission to take care of you?" She asked.

Consent was the bare minimum but fuck I never got tired of hearing her ask for it.

As soon as the word yes left my lips Billie immediately connected hers to mine. She slipped her tongue into my mouth causing a moan to slip past. By this point the throbbing between my legs had become unbearable causing whimpers to slip past my lips as I took her hand and guided it to where I needed it most.

"Touch me. Please." I pleaded, followed by a very needy whine.

"Patience babygirl." She said as she undid the buttons on my shorts.

"I can't, I need you."

"I know princess, don't worry. I'm gonna make you feel so good okay? Just relax."

She got down onto her knees, taking one of my legs over her shoulder she kissed up my thighs before attaching her mouth to my dripping pussy. Moans and sighs of relief fell from my lips as their tongue worked to clean up all of the mess I made on the way here. Not that it did anything as more of my arousal leaked out of me at the amazing feeling.