•Denial•

Billie- Sub
Jess- Dom
gxg

A/N: I've been sitting on this for a while. I hate it cause it's so long but I'll make a part two if yall want. Also this is unedited so. enjoy 🤗

Billie

My hand rested on my chin, my eyes focused on what was on the board but my mind was far away.

In dorm 213, where a certain someone resides.

Jessie Bennet.

Why I was thinking about her in the middle of math? I had no idea. But all I did know was that I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. My mind was taking me somewhere else and there was nothing I could do about it.

I was in a trance. Her beautiful face and her plump lips replaying in my mind like a music video on repeat.

"Billie, come on class is over."

My best friend Zoe shook my shoulders bringing me back to reality.

I had dozed off for half the class.

"Shit, sorry." I quickly grabbed my things and we made our way to our next period, lunch.

"So who's got you all dazed out?"

"Nobody. I was just zoned out."

"Yeah right. I'm gonna find out who you're crushing on Eilish."

I wasn't crushing on anyone. Especially not Jessie Bennet. She's a girl and I am very much straight.

After lunch I said my goodbyes to my friends and made my way to chemistry, the only class I had with Jessie thank god. But it also happened to be my longest class of the day.

I took my seat and doodled on my paper while I waited for class to start.

"Hey, is this seat taken?"

Of course. I look up from my notebook and see Jessie standing there with a hopeful smile.

I shake my hand and motion to the seat. "No, go ahead."

"Thanks. Billie right? You're in my dorm house?" She asks and I turn my attention to her, locking eyes.

"Uh yeah, 209."

"Thought I recognized you. I'm Jessie."

"Yeah, I know." I say immediately trying to justify it. "Um..y-you are were valedictorian last semester."

"Oh, yeah. Guess the whole school knows huh?"

"Well you did have a great speech. Very memorable."

"Thank you." She says, flashing me that dazzling smile.

The teacher walks in announcing herself and I force myself to turn my attention to her, trying my hardest focus.

"Today you will partnered together for a project. The person next to you will be your partner for the next 2 weeks. I will walk around and hand out your assignment."

"Guess we're partners." Jessie says, nudging my shoulder with her own.

Partners. I think to myself.

"Yeah, I guess we are."

~

2 hours later and I was finally done for the day. I let out a breath as I gathered my things.

"Hey, would you wanna come over later? To work on the project, I mean." She says, clearly a tad nervous.

"Uhh." I hesitated and she noticed, back tracking her request.