•Desire•

Billie- Switch
Jess- Switch
gxg

Jess
"Jess. Jess. Jessie!" My best friend shouted at me as we sat at the lunch table.

"God—what Chelsea?"

"Girl did you hear me? I said there's a party tonight and you know who is going." She said in a sing song voice, playfully poking at my side.

The 'you know who' in question was none other than Billie fucking O'Connell. No doubt the hottest girl on the planet. I've had a crush on her since sophomore year. Lord knows the things I would let her do to me if I had the chance, or the things I would do to her. But I know I never will.

I looked across the cafeteria to find her sitting with her friends. She had a semi serious look on her face as she listened to one of her friends talk.

At one point she took her bottom lip between her teeth and that's when I had to tear my eyes away.

I didn't need to get turned on right now.

I sighed as I leaned back in my seat.

"Chels what makes you so sure that someone like her would want anything to do with someone like me?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Jesus christ Jess how many times have you asked me that? All I'm saying is just go to the party where something sexy and see what happens."

~

I decided to take Chelsea's advice and just say fuck it and go. I didn't wear something too bold but bold enough for me.

Chelsea was happy to pick me up and take me to the party where I laid my eyes on her.

And god damn did she look good as fuck.

A cup in her hand as she leaned against the wall clearly not interested in the party.

My mind was already swarming with millions of dirty thoughts that I had at least once a day. I shook off the thoughts, hearing Chelsea yell she was gonna go and get a drink.

I was left alone. Parties were never really my scene so I just awkwardly stood by the door on my phone.

Billie
I scanned the room for about the hundredth time that night. Though this time my eyes caught something different. Or rather someone.

Jessie Bennet. Probably one of the hottest girls to ever walk the earth. She also happens to be my crush who I've liked since summer before sophomore year.

My god the things I would do to that girl if I could, and vice versa.

I knew for a fact that she felt the same way. May or may not have eavesdropped on a few convos with her and her friend.

She walked over to the bar where I was at sitting down with a small sigh.

"Parties not your thing?" I asked her.

She looked over at me and her eyes slightly widened as she struggled to find words for a moment.

"Uhh no not really."

"Me either. My friend kinda dragged me here so I could meet this girl I've been crushing on for like ever."

I noticed how she looked a bit sad which I found ironic after I said that but she tried to brush it off.