•Mirror•

G!p Jess- Dom
Billie- Sub

This one's long asf

Billie

"You can set it down there, thank you boys." I tell the guys helping me move my new dresser in.

Once it's set in place I give them their money and send them on their way. I smiled to myself as I adjusted it a bit, pushing it in front of me and Jess's bed.

She would be home any minute from a long day at work and I new this would be the perfect thing to give to her.

Once I made sure everything was set up I stripped out of my clothes leaving on my bra and panties and put on one of their button up shirts as I waited for them to come home.

A few minutes later I heard their car and I hoped off the bed to go greet them as she came through the door.

"Jessie!" I exclaimed, immediately throwing my arms around her neck.

"Hi baby." She chuckled. "Did you miss me?" She asked, kissing the top of my head. She was much taller than me, her being 5'8 and me being 5'4.

"Yes I did. How was work?"

She cupped my face to give me a quick kiss before she answered.
"Stressful as always."

"Well it's good thing I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm. I think you'll enjoy it."

I took her hands that were on my face and placed them around my lower back, wrapping my arms around her shoulders to kiss her deeply. Her hands went down to grope my ass, turning us around to slam me into the door. She slipped her hands under the shirt seeing as how it was practically a dress on me, feeling around my ass. She chuckled when she felt the lacy fabric.

"Is this my surprise?" They mumbled against my lips.

"Part of it."

"Yeah? What's the other part?"
They started to unbutton the shirt, taking their bottom lip between their teeth.

"It's in our room. Do you wanna go and see?"

They nodded and I took her hand and brought us to our room. An immediate smile was put on her face when she saw the mirror.

"Now that, is a great surprise."

She walked over to the dresser and started to remove her rings.

"And if i'm not mistaken, I believe I'm supposed to fuck you in front of it correct?" She asked tossing her rings into the bowl.

I nodded my head as she chuckled.
"God. You're such a whore."

"But I'm your whore."

"That's right. Mommy's little whore."

They walked over to me and took off my shirt throwing it somewhere before attaching their lips to mine. They hastily removed their shirt and threw it on the ground.

"Someone's excited." I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."
She pushed me down onto the bed before reattaching our lips.