•Unexpected pt2•

TW: homophobia, slight abuse

Jess
"Bil...Bil come on you gotta get up my mom is gonna be in here to wake me up soon."

I gently shook Bils shoulders to wake her up. When her eyes opened an immediate smile was put upon her face as well as mine.

"Gimmie kiss first." She said sleepily. I playfully rolled my eyes as I pecked her lips.

"Now come on my mom will be here soon you gotta go."

I pulled her out of bed and handed her her clothes from last night as I got mine on, I went into my bathroom to try and fix my hair so my mom wouldn't see my hickies. I didn't have enough time to fully cover them with makeup and stuff.

Billie came up behind me, circling her arms around my waist. I felt her placing small kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"So when am I gonna be able to see you again?"

"Probably tomorrow night. My mom and dad won't be home they're doing something with the church. Okay come on you gotta get out of here."

I took her hand and led her to my window, though she stopped me before I had the chance to open it. She turned me around and pressed our lips together in a passionate kiss. Pulling away she layed her forehead on mine.

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you too."

Just then my bedroom door opened and in stepped my mother. Making me and Billie quickly jump back away from each other.

My heart was practically palpitating out of my chest. I don't exactly remember the details but the next thing I knew Billie was being shoved out of the house by my mom.

"You stay away from my daughter! She is not going to be a fag like you! Now get out of our house and never come back! If I ever see you here again I will call the police and have you arrested!"

"Mom stop it!" I yelled.

"And you! I thought I raised you better! You are not going to end up a fag like her! Stay away from this disgrace Jessie, do you understand me!

"But-"

"No! No buts go to your room! Now young lady!"

I took one last look at Billie as tears pooled in my eyes. As well as hers, she mouthed a small I love you before my mom slammed the door on her face.

Harshly grabbing my arm she dragged me to my room, quite literally throwing me into it.

"I cannot believe you! I told you not to be around her, dear god help my child. You are never to see that walking sin again young lady do you understand me?"

I said nothing in response. She yanked me up by my arm, freezing in her tracks. My heartbeat sped up again when she moved my hair away from my neck.

"Jessie Miller Bennet! What in gods name have you done!?"

I ripped my arm away from her grip and for the first time, I stood up for myself.

"You wanna know what I did? Huh!? I had sex with her. That's right and not just one time we did it multiple times and I loved it!"

She scoffed in disbelief as she stared at me in disgust.

"Jessie!"