•Choke Me•

Billie- Soft Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg, choking, praise kink, eye contact

requested by b00kslayer I hope you like it, but it's not my best work :(

Jess

"Hi." I greet my girlfriend, gently knocking on the studio door.

She looks up from her guitar and smiles at me.
"Hi pretty."

I lean down to kiss her lips briefly before sitting down on the couch.

"Where did you get that?" I ask referring to the red electrical guitar in her hands.

"Well it was for a photoshoot but I kept it. I don't usually play electrics so I wanted to try it, see if I could get anything on it."

"Sooo you called me over to what? Watch you?"

"Yeah, you know sit there and look all pretty for me. Maybe I'd get some inspiration." She says, making me grow red.

"Can you even play electric guitar?" I ask, changing the subject

"Not at all. But I did watch a tutorial before you came so, let's see what we can do here."

She starts to play a few notes as quiet as she can, her bottom lip between her teeth in concentration. I watch her hands move as they pick and strum at the strings.

She wasn't doing too bad for someone who's never played, but then again Billie is talented at just about everything she does so I wasn't surprised. I was more focused on her hands than anything else anyways.

"Yeah, that's about all I got. What do you think?" I look up from her hands and nod, realizing I wasn't really listening to whatever she was playing.

"It was nice."

"Nice?"

"Yeah?" I say, unsure.

"Baby were you even listening?"

"Of course I was, what's makes you think I wasn't?" I say defensively, crossing my arms.

"Because of your response. Usually you say something along the lines of 'baby that was amazing' or something. Nice isn't in your compliment vocabulary."

"Okay, so maybe I was a little distracted."

"By what?" She giggles, and I shake my head.

"Nothing, you're gonna think I'm weird."

"Baby, we've been together for almost 2 years, nothing you do or think is weird to me anymore."

"Well this is really weird."

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad. Unless you were fantasizing about something like death then I think I can handle it." She says with a shrug.

"Okay." I sigh. "Promise you won't judge me?"

"Cross my heart." She makes an X across her chest as she gives me her full attention.

"I was staring at your hands, okay? I kind of got distracted by them."

"My hands?"

"Yes, your hands. You have very nice hands." I say, avoiding her eyes.

"Okay that's new. So, what about my hands entices you so much, hm?"

I shrug as I look down into my lap. "I dunno."

"T'oh, c'mon love." She beckons, putting the guitar to the side. "I'm not judging you, I'm just curious." She comes to sit beside me, wrapping her arm around my waist.