•We Shouldn't•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

Jess

"Shh baby you're going to get us caught." Billie says as she kisses down my neck.

"You're the one who wanted to do it in a supply closet."

"Well I couldn't help myself. You looked too good."

"I was in a nightgown!" I whisper yell.

"And I could see every little detail of your beautiful body."

I roll my eyes. "Like what?"

"The curve of your hips. The outline of your breasts, the tattoo that goes down the middle of your chest. And the little but definitely visible line that goes from here—" She touched the top of my hip and dragged it down to the top of my core. "—to here."

"Mhm. I think you were looking a little too hard cause there's no way you'd be able to see that by a simple glance." I whisper.

"Who said it was a simple glance?" She said with that same sly smirk she had when we first hooked up.

I rolled my eyes again. "You are such a—"

Billie put a finger to my mouth to shush me.
"Ah. Choose your next words carefully baby. Remember who's control you're under, and stop rolling your eyes at me, understand?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good. Now be nice and quiet so mommy can finish eating okay?"

I nodded my head and she sunk down onto her knees and lifted my gown, immediately running her tongue through my folds. My hands went to her hair as my head fell back against the wall.

I bit down on my lip to restrict my sounds as much as possible. She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked harshly causing me to hunch over her shoulders.

"Fuck mommy.." My voice quivered as I tried to keep it to a low whisper.

I gripped her hair and covered my mouth as I felt myself coming close. My legs trembled and I held my breath as she roughly sucked on my clit, her tongue swirling around the bundle of nerves.

I whimpered out a moan as I finished, my legs starting to feel weak as Billie didn't let up her actions.

"M-Mommy please. I can't." I whine.

She left a couple kisses to my clit before she stood up and connected our lips. Her movements were almost desperate if I didn't know her any better.

"Bil, we have to leave soon. We have a sorority meeting soon and neither of us are dressed." I whispered against her lips.

"I know. I just wanna savor this moment a little longer. I don't get to do that often."

"I know. But you know we can't get caught. We'll get kicked out. We're not even supposed to be doing this."

Me and Billie went to a very exclusive school and while our sorority was inclusive with the LGBT community we weren't allowed to date within the sorority.

"Technically we're not supposed to be dating. They didn't say anything about fucking."

"So what? Am I just supposed to be your little toy?"

Billie smiled and ran a hand up my side, caressing my curves. "I thought you liked being my toy. Cause if I can recall a certain instance just like this one, you said you liked being mommy's little fuck toy. You liked the fact that I could do whatever I wanted to you. Were you lying? Cause you know that's against the rules sweetheart."