•Best Friend Pt2•

Jess- Dom
G!p Billie- Sub

Jess

"You down for round three?"

"You bet I am."

I turned over and immediately my eyes widened.

"Wow. You're just...have big everything don't you?"

Billie chuckled.
"Jessie you've literally seen my tits before."

"I know," I tilted my head as I stared at her chest. "It's just different looking at them in this...scenario. Damn, God really does have favorites."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Shut up. Get over here."

She pulled me up and reconnected our lips. I knew Billie was a switch meaning I knew I could top her, and I knew exactly how.

And boy was I happy I knew that information.

I sat on her thighs, letting my hand go down to gently brush over her cock.

I knew how sensitive Billie was to someone's touch when she's this vulnerable, so I made sure to use that to my advantage. I ghosted my lips over her neck, laying an occasional soft kiss as my fingertips grazed up the side of her shaft. Her body twitched and her hips bucked in response, her breaths coming out shaky.

"Jessie you're killing me." She groaned.

I smiled and lifted my head up from her neck to plant a kiss to her lips as my hand started its work on her cock. She let out a deep moan as I began to stroke her, finding a steady but teasingly slow pace.

"Is that better?" I teased.

She only moaned softly in a response as her head fell back. I brushed my thumb over the sensitive head, holding back a giggle when her body jerked forward slightly.

I watched in awe as her dick spilled out streams of precum, involuntarily licking over my lips at the sight. Without uttering a word I moved down in between her thighs and wrapped my lips around the head, tasting her sweet arousal.

A sharp gasp came from her end as her body twitched.

"Fuck, Jess."

I gazed up at her and the sight I saw only drove my actions more; her chest visibly moving up and down as her eyebrows threaded up together in pleasure and her brown bangs stuck to her forehead. I took her back into my mouth, sucking off half of her while my hand pumped at the lower half.

Billie's hands fisted the sheets as the sound of her deep moans filled my ears. I took her cock as far as I could, letting my tongue drag along the underside of it. I released her with a pop, darting my tongue out to run along the slit of her cockhead. Billie's hips bucked as her hands flew up to her mouth as she whined.

I started to pump a little faster, loving the feeling of her cock throbbing in my hand.

"Does this feel good, Billie?" I teased, feeling that she was close.

"Y-yes."

"Yeah? Do you think you're gonna cum? You're gonna cum all over my face?" I stroked faster and faster as I saw her tense up.

"Yes, oh my god, I'm so fucking close."

"Come on baby, I know you can do it." I went even faster, twisting my wrist a little.