•Needy•

Billie- Switch
Jess- Switch
gxg

Jess
"Baby do we have to go?"

"Yes mama, we'll be back in a couple hours and then we can do whatever you want. M'kay?"

One of Billie's managers interrupted our little make out session calling for a meeting. Apparently I was supposed to tag along.

"Promise?" I pouted.

"Yes princess I promise, come on let's go so we can get back." She took my hand, taking us to the car.

-Time Skip to middle of meeting-

I could barely focus on anything he was saying. I was too busy thinking about having Billie's tongue on...well you get it.

I wasn't the best at hiding things like this, I kept fidgeting in my seat. Crossing my legs over and over.

Billie herself wasn't helping, looking effortlessly sexy without even trying. God the way she just sat in the damn chair turned me on.

I was snapped out of my trance when Billie snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Jess! The meetings over baby come on." She took my hand taking us down to the car as I practically stumbled the whole way. Trying to ignore the slight wetness in my pants.

Once we got to the car I was pushed up against it, Billies lips on mine as her hands clutched my sides. My knees immediately becoming weak.

"What was that for?" I had asked once we pulled away. I noticeably squeezed my legs together in attempt to get rid of the now rising heat between them.

"Just to fuck with you. I got some errands I gotta run and you're coming with me." Giving my ass a slap she got in the car, leaving me stunned.

I quietly got in the car crossing my legs immediately. "How long is this gonna take Bil?" I asked her.

"Well we'll see. How long can you hold off before you go insane downstairs?" She asked referring to my...issue.

I was left shocked that she found this amusing.
This bitch.

"I don't know...few hours at most." I spoke quietly out of slight embarrassment.

With that she pulled out of interscope. Running the most absurd "errands" I've ever seen her do.

At one point I practically begged her to take me home. Taking my wrist she brought to the bathrooms of the store we were at, bringing me into one of the stalls.

My back was pressed against the wall as Billie lifted my skirt up, moving my underwear to the side and getting on her knees.

"Can you be quiet for me baby?"

Even though I nodded my head I knew I couldn't. I'm never quiet. Her tongue came into contact with my heat, my eyes immediately rolling back in my head.

But being quiet wasn't something I was good at. As I ran my hands through her hair I made no attempt to quiet my moans.

Though when we heard someone come in she was quick to get up off her knees, lifting me up as my legs wrapped around her waist putting her hand over my mouth.