•Assistant•

Billie- Sub
G!p Jess- Dom

Billie
I scrambled to get all the papers I needed to give to my boss. Hurriedly rushing to her office.

Jessie Bennet. The multimillionaire with a multimillion dollar company. And I was their assistant, a very bad assistant at that. I was always turning things in late and forgetting to do something I'm surprised I'm even still here.

There wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so fucking hot. I always get distracted thinking about her and the things I so badly wish she would do to me. Especially when she subtly flirts back, calling me pet names and praising me when I do something right. Sometimes she'll even compliment my outfits.

I knocked on her door before walking in.

"Ms. Bennet, here's the papers for Davidson you wanted." I set them on her desk in a neat pile.

"Thank you hun but you're late."

"What?"

"I asked for these 20 minutes ago. You're late."

"I-I'm sorry ma'am I just-" she put her hand signaling for me to stop.

"I don't care. Just don't let it happen again understood?"

"Yes momm—ma'am! Yes ma'am."
My cheeks reddened as I tried to play it off. Though I saw a small smirk playing at her lips as she asked me to get her a coffee. I hastily left her office mentally slapping myself, that's like the 3rd time I've done that.

Getting in the elevator I headed downstairs to the cafe. Of course it was very busy as usual and after waiting in line for what felt like hours I was finally able to get Jess their coffee and quickly headed back to their room.

"Here you go ma'am sorry for the wait. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Not at the moment. Thank you babygirl, you're dismissed."

I nodded my head as I turned around to walk out. Trying to ignore the aching feeling between my legs. Though I felt a pair of eyes on my back.

"Billie?"

"Yes?"

"Your skirt's very nice but tomorrow try wearing something a bit more appropriate for the work place okay sweetie?"

My cheeks reddened as I looked at my skirt that went down about mid thigh. I closed my eyes as I nodded my head going back to my desk.

~

As I sat in my cubicle spacing out yet again my mind starting wandering. I crossed my legs, feeling a rising heat grow between them. Suddenly the phone rang, making me lightly jump in surprise.

"Hello?"

"Billie O'Connell, get to my office right now."

Shit. Wonder I did this time. I adjusted my skirt before nervously rushing up to her office. My heart was beating out of my chest, I've never really seen her mad before.

"You wanted to see me Ms. Bennet?"

She pointed to the chair in front of her desk, signaling me to sit down. Without any hesitation I sat down, nervously fiddling with my rings as she talked on the phone.

"Amy I don't give two fucks what he wants. Cancel and reschedule the goddamn meeting...It's none of his business why I asked...Amy if you don't reschedule that meeting so help me god you are fired do you understand me? Thank you."

I don't know what she was mad about but holy fuck was she hot when she was angry. I bit down on my bottom lip and shook my head slightly. Trying to rid my mind of the thoughts.