•Valentine•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

another long one
Smut/fluff

Jess

After I had finished setting the table for Billie's surprise downstairs I swiftly headed back upstairs to wake her up, throwing on a robe to cover up my lingerie set for later.

I creaked open the door to find her still asleep in bed. Her blue was hair up in a messy bun and she was wearing a worn out tank top that honestly didn't really fit anymore.

"Babyyyy." I whispered, moving a stray hair out of her face, I softly kissed her cheek. "Baby wake up. I have a surprise for you."

She groaned and stuffed her face into the pillow. Let's just say Billie is not a morning person.

"Come on Billie, get up. I have something for you."

"Unless it's you naked I don't care." She mumbled. She rolled over and pulled me down on top of her.

"You won't get to see me naked if you don't get up." I mumbled, kissing her pouted lips.

She rubbed her eyes a little bit as she woke up, as always a smile was put on her face.

"Thank you. Good morning."

"Good morning princess." God her morning voice will never fail to make me weak in the knees. She leaned up a little bit to kiss me, wrapping her arms around my back.

"And happy Valentine's Day, my love." She whispered. She ran her hands down my back as she fiddled with the silk tie.

"What's with the robe?" She asked, attempting to slip her hands under it but I stopped her.

"Ah. You'll see later. Come on, your surprise is downstairs."

She groaned dramatically as she rolled us over. Her now on top of me, attempting to bury her face in my boobs.
"But then I have to get up. Can't we just cuddle and watch romantic movies instead?"

"We could." I said, moving my lips to her ear. "But unless you want head later, I suggest you get up."

She instantly hopped up out of bed as I giggled to myself.

"Okay! I'm up. What's my surprise?"

I said nothing but took her hand walking us downstairs and into the kitchen. I small gasp left her lips and she smiled.

"Baby did you do all this?"

"Mhm. I wanted it to be special. It's our first Valentine's day together."

Billie had asked me out only a couple weeks after Valentine's day. We had known each other for about 2 years before that though.

To make it as special as possible I made us a nice breakfast, a bouquet of fresh flowers as the centerpiece and a small card with Billie's name on the table.

"Everything is vegan and gluten free so don't worry about that. The flowers were delivered early this morning and I wrote you this note."

I handed her the card and she laughed at the corny decorations.

I'm not very good at this sort of thing.
I never know how to word exactly what I wanna say to you cause there is so much I wanna say to you Billie.
I love you so much, you are no doubt the light of my life. I never knew one person could make me feel so happy and so loved. I'm so grateful to have you as my girlfriend and I can't wait for more days with you.