•Touch Starved•

G!P Billie- Dom
Jessie- Sub

infidelity, manipulation sort of, squirting, hidden feelings, yearning.

Also, this is not proofread so ignore any mistakes thanks

inspired by billliesbaby chapter 'shower' i love them sm

billie
"Thanks again for coming over, you saved me like 100 bucks on an electrician." 

"Sure, no problem. It was an easy fix." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

Jessie had called me over to help her fix an outlet in her room in which she charged most of her daily used items.

One of which had unfortunately died shortly before she called me over, upset and distressed as she complained about how she desperately needed some relief.

As her best friend, I of course came over right away.

"Okay, you should be good." I plug up her phone just to check and sure enough it was working and I showed her her charging phone.

"You are a life savor, and this is why you are my best friend." She says plugging up the rest of her things.

"I can't believe you still have that thing." I say, referring to the purple vibrator we had stolen from a store when we were teenagers.

"Duh, a free vibe? I'll keep this forever."

"Technically it wasn't free."

She only rolls her eyes as she plugs up all her things to charge, turning her attention to me.

"You wanna stay for a bit? It's been a minute since we hung out."

"Yeah, cause your wife hates me." I say as I roll my own eyes and take off my jacket

"She does not hate you, she just-"

"Doesn't like me?"

"Okay, so maybe she doesn't love you but she's just a little...I dunno rough around the edges or something." She says we take a seat on her bed.

"Whatever you say, mama. How have you guys been anyway?"

She tenses up and takes a breath before sighing as she puts a hand on her forehead.

"She's been gone a lot. Lots of work trips, you know."

"You must miss her." I try and sympathize, until she raises and eyebrow and lightly scoffs. "No?"

"No, I mean I do. It's just..." She blows out a breath of frustration. "Lately it seems we've just been fighting a lot. Even before these stupid trips had her going all over timbuk-fucking-tu."

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise?"

"More like trouble in hell. I mean she's gone for weeks on end, sometimes a whole month and then when she comes back it's like she's revolted by me or something. I mean we haven't had sex in months, that vibrator is the only thing keeping me sane." She exclaims with a throw of her hands before she sighs again.

"Is that all you're using to get off?"

"Pretty much. I mean we have a strap but I can't figure out how to get the thingy off the harness, so it's little difficult to use." She says with an embarrassed smile.

"Oh, you poor thing." I joke, and she hits me with a pillow as I laugh. "Seriously though, you want me to help you?"

"What would you know about straps? You have a whole dick in your pants."