•YouTube Prank•

Fluff

Billie
Me and my babygirl own a shared YouTube channel and I decided to try out the "Ignoring your partner for 24 hours" challenge. I don't know how well it was gonna work but I wanted to try it. I had already set up the cameras in the living room, the kitchen and our bedroom.

When I came home from work I said nothing instead of shouting I'm home. I heard Jess calling for me but I didn't respond. I really hope she doesn't get too upset over this. I heard her come downstairs but I just sat on my phone.

"Hey I was calling your name, did you not hear me?"

No response.

"Uh hello? I'm talking to you." When I still didn't respond she rolled her eyes and went back upstairs annoyed. I bit back a smile as I eyed the hidden camera.

"Y'all she's gonna hate me after this, she's so precious."

She came back downstairs. Sitting beside me. I scrolled through Instagram trying my best to ignore her and not smile.

"Billie did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me or something?" She nervously fiddled with her fingers.

I decided to look at edits of me to distract myself. She huffed, running a hand through her hair.

"Alright fine." She marches back upstairs, slamming our bedroom door.

I giggled under my breath, looking at the camera.

"Yo what the fuck! She's getting angry I can tell." I heard her coming back downstairs so I went into the kitchen as she started rambling.

"Alright so I've been thinking of everything that could've happened these past few days and I can't think of anything I could've done wrong so if you're mad at me then ignoring me isn't the best thing to do because then I'm gonna get all angry and I really don't wanna get angry with you because I don't know how long you're gonna be giving me this silent treatment shit so could you please just talk to me and tell me what I did wrong, if I even did anything wrong cause we promised we would always communicate with each other but right now you are not doing that and you know I overthink everything so I really don't get why you think ignoring me is good under any circumstance and..."

She walked back upstairs continuing her ramble. It took almost everything in me not to laugh or crack a smile. I looked at the camera and silently laughed.

"Y'all she's so pissed. I'm kinda scared cause she like never gets mad." I whispered.

A few minutes later she came back downstairs.
"I'm going out, not that you care cause I clearly did something wrong, but I'll be back later." She slammed the door and left.

I grabbed the camera and sat on the couch.

"Holy...shit you guys she is pissed. So uh y'all know that we basically talk like 24/7.
And when I come home I always shout you know 'baby I'm home' and I always give her a hug and kiss so...But I am a little worried cause I have no clue where she went or when she'll be back. I hope she doesn't hurt herself guys." I lightly chuckled to sort of lighten the mood, even though I was really worried. "But I guess I'll update you guys when she gets back."

-3 hour time skip-

Jessie came stumbling through the door slightly drunk. I knew there was something wrong cause she hates alcohol and drugs. I tried to ignore her and focus on my game.

"Still not talking to me? Well that's fine I guess have it your way." She stumbled up the stairs I'm assuming to take a shower. I went up to our room and made sure the camera was in place by the bookshelves and layed in the bed on my phone.

I saw out my peripheral vision that Jess had came out the shower and she was crying. She walked up to me and literally crawled in my lap, cuddling me with her head on my shoulder. She spoke through her sobs,

"Baby I'm so so sorry for whatever it is I did I don't know but I'm so sorry. Please don't ignore me anymore baby please I need you to talk to me. I dunno what I did baby please I'm begging you just talk to me please."

She broke down crying on my shoulder. I knew she was still a little tipsy but I couldn't do this to her anymore. I made a pouty face at the camera, signaling my surrender. I threw my arms around her, holding her tight.

"Oh my gooddd I'm so sorry mamas this was a prank and a challenge baby I'm not mad at you I promise."

She lifted her head up, confused.
"Wait...what?"

I pointed to the camera hidden in the bookshelf.

"See? It was a challenge prank for our channel. I'm so sorry angel I didn't mean to make you cry." My hands went to her face to wipe her tears. But she only started crying more.

"Oh my god! I thought I did something wrong and I didn't even know what it was. I thought you were mad at me and I didn't even know why—"

I cut her rambling off with a sweet kiss, gently holding her face.

"Mama I'm not mad at you, I promise it was just a prank okay? You did nothing wrong my love okay?" I soothingly stroked her hair hoping to calm her down.

She nodded her head and sniffed, wiping her nose and eyes.

"Okay. Don't ever do that to me again. You seriously scared me." She said softly.

I giggled a bit. "I won't baby I promise."

I picked her up and went to go get the camera and sat back on the bed.

"Okay guys so I failed the 'ignore your partner for 24 hours' I couldn't do it. Baby what do you think of the challenge?"

"It's stupid." she mumbled into my shoulder.

I giggled and kissed the side of her head.
"Alright guys so that was the video I failed the challenge be sure to like it and blah blah blah you know the drill. But we love you guys and we'll see you in the next video, by lovelies!"

I turned the camera off, placing it on the desk beside our bed. My hands went back around Leahs back, holding her comfortingly.

"I hate you." She said.

"I know and I'm so sorry baby. I didn't think you would end up crying. What can I do to make it up to you mama? Hm?"

"Cuddles and kisses and reassurance." I giggled as I laid us back on the bed, peppering her face with kisses and telling her I love her after each one.

"I love you so much angel I promise I'm not going anywhere." I played with her hair for a little while, thinking she fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." But apparently she wasn't fully asleep.

"You'd better." she mumbled.

I laughed and kissed her forehead,

"I promise I will, goodnight babygirl I love you so much."

"Goodnight bubs, I love you too."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

A/N: some fluff cause I felt like it. Gonna be adding some more fluff because it's my book and I can do what I want :)

Stay hydrated, safe and stay beautiful and above all stay horny.

-Hayden❤️