•Possessive•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
"Jess where the hell are you?!" Billie yelled through the phone. "I told you to come straight home!"

"I'm at a friends house." I lied. I was at a party. One she specifically told me not to go to.

"I don't care! I want you home in 15 minutes Jessie, do you understand me?"

"Yes, okay I-I'll be home soon." With that she hung up the phone.

Well shit. The party was at least 30 minutes away. I quickly scrambled to my car, throwing on some sweats and a shirt I had in the car.

The thing with Billie is that she has some serious possession issues. As much as I loved the thought of it, sometimes she got a little over bearing.

I tried my best to speed home, but I didn't wanna get a ticket cause then she'd really be upset.

~

When I got home I quietly unlocked the door, walking in to find Billie on the couch.

"Where the hell where you?" She asked.

"I-I said I was at a friends house." I stuttered out.

"Then why did it take you 45 minutes to get here?" She crossed her arms, backing me up into the door.

"Th-Th-there was traffic." I hated the fact that she made me so flustered.

"Why you stuttering? You nervous?"

"Um, no." I spoke quietly.

"I'm gonna ask you this again, and you'd better tell me the truth. Where? Were you?"

I sighed dropping my head down.
"At a party."

"The one I specifically told you not to go to?"

I nodded my head, avoiding her gaze. I heard her sigh deeply.

"You know what to do." She spoke lowly.

I rushed upstairs, stripping down into my underwear sitting on the bed with my hands on my thighs.

She came upstairs a few minutes later with a vibrator and two pairs of fluffy handcuffs.

She snapped her fingers, signaling for me to put my wrists up. I crossed my wrists above my head and she attached the handcuffs to them and to the bed posts.

I opened my mouth to talk but she cut me off.

"Shut up. You don't get to speak."

I quickly shut my mouth, trying to hide my grin. I'd never admit it, but I loved when she got like this. Her dominance, her possessiveness was the biggest turn on.

"I don't wanna hear a single noise out of you unless I say so. Understand?"

I nodded my head. She took the vibrator placing it directly on my clit, taking the remote she turned it on, setting it aside.

I gasped, throwing my head back. This was gonna be fun.

Billie
I watched as she pulled against her restraints, squirming around. I smirked at the sight.

Her breathing was heavy and deep. Breath like moans escaping her mouth.

I turned up the intensity, making her audibly whine. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to quiet her sounds.

She rolled her hips against the toy, I slapped her thigh, causing her to flinch slightly.

"Stop that shit." I rasped. She looked at me with pleading eyes. I chuckled at her.