•Enemies to Lovers•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

This has been a long time coming

Billie's tall in this one

Jess
"What do you want?" I spat at the blue haired beauty who was staring daggers into me as I shoved books into my locker.

"My money."

"I thought I told you I'd have it but Friday Billie. And if I'm not mistaken, It's Wednesday. So fuck off."

Me and Billie had what most people would call a love hate relationship, but it's honestly more of a partnership. I pay her to give me weed and she pays me to do her assignments.

I would actually like her if her ego wasn't so big and she didn't think with her fucking dick.

"Hey, don't get an attitude with me mama. Or I'll stop supplying you in a heartbeat." Her voice dropped as she backed me up into the lockers.

"If you stop supplying me you lose your straight A's. So good luck with that." I whispered back.

"You're not the only bitch I have that does my work. So stop acting like you're so fucking special." She said, walking off to class as the bell rung.

I really cannot stand her.

However when Friday came around I actually hadn't come up with $80 dollars I needed to pay Billie back and that's when the worry set in. I try not to let her intimidate me but damn is she scary when she's angry. And a little hot I have to admit.

I was hiding in one of the abandoned rooms on the second floor as I waited for her. I only had half of it and I knew that wouldn't be enough for her.

I heard her footsteps and I got mentally prepared to face her as she walked through the door.

"You got it?"

"I actually only have half of it. My boss cut my salary cause I've been taking too many breaks. I can give you the rest Monday."

She sighed as she shut the door.
"You told me you'd have it today."

"I know. I'm sorry, but I'm literally working all weekend so I'll have it to you Monday I promise."

"Jess you do realize this is twice now that you've been late on a payment. I have other people I supply and you're really fucking me up."

She took a couple steps closer to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, what do you want me to do? It's not like I can grow money."

"Don't roll your eyes at me when I'm talking to you."

"Then stop talking to me like I'm one of your little freshman druggies! It's fucking infuriating."

"Well so are you so I guess we're even then." She took a couple steps closer until she was literally towering over me.

"And you better have my money by next week or me and you are gonna have a big problem. Understood?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"Good. You know you're kinda cute when you're not being all bitchy." She said, a stupid little smirk stretching across her effortlessly perfect face.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Maybe." I noticed how her eyes glanced onto my lips.

"Don't even think about it Eilish." I said in a hushed voice.

"And why not?"

"Cause it's never gonna happen."

She chuckled.
"Never say never Jess."