•Kiss and Makeup•

Jess- Sub
Billie- Dom
gxg
unedited

Jess

Opening the door to me and Billie's apartment I threw my bag down onto the couch as Billie slammed the door and we continued our argument that's been happening since we left the mall.

"It's not just the fact that she flirted with you Billie, it's the fact that you fucking flirted back right in front of me! For like 10 fucking minutes!"

"You said you didn't care about that shit!"

"No! I said I didn't care if you checked girls out from time to time cause I get it, you can't control who you find attractive! I don't give a flying FUCK who you check out or stare at but what I do care about is who you flirt with, especially in front of me!"

I marched upstairs to our room, Billie following shortly after.

"Well you never fucking told me that Jess, how the fuck was I supposed to know. I'm not a damn mind reader!"

"Could you not tell that I was upset!? I was standing two fucking feet next to you!"

"I thought you were on your phone or something!"

"Yeah! I was! Cause I was and am pissed off at your ass!"

"Okay well I'm sorry!"

"No you're not. You're sorry that i'm angry about it and that I'm calling you out on it cause I can guarantee that if I wasn't there you would've flirted with that blonde bimbo bitch until the fucking cows came home."

I went into our bathroom, shutting the door as I got undressed to take a shower as I often do after an argument to detox.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up, stripping out of my clothes leaving on my underwear.

Billie knocked at the door after a couple moments.

"Jessie I'm sorry. Look can you please come out here and talk to me before you shower for the next hour and half?"

When I didn't answer I heard her sigh and place her head onto the door.

"Jess please. Seriously I really am sorry."

"I don't wanna talk about it anymore Bil. I'm over it." I said.

"Kay well I'm not so open the fucking door or I'll open it myself."

"What are you gonna kick the damn door down?"

"No, I'm not a psycho. I have the key."

I sighed deeply, turning the shower off and opening the door. Her eyes stayed on mine and didn't dare move any lower.

"I'm sorry. Seriously. I didn't think that it would mean this much to you. I shouldn't have let the flirting get that much and I apologize."

"It only got to me cause when we got back in the car you didn't even mention it. You acted like it never happened, you didn't even say anything to me about it."

She stepped into the bathroom, placing one of her hands at my hips and the other on my cheek.

"I won't do it again, I promise. You're the only one I want anyway."

She leaned in to kiss me but I could tell what she was trying to do. Not that I didn't wanna do that though.

"Mmm, I hate that I can't stay mad at you." I mumbled when she pulled away.

"I think you love it. And you love me even more."

"Well you're right about that. And you're lucky I do."