•All Mine•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
As I walked through the door of me and Billies home I let out a big sigh and a groan. Billie came running down the stairs as she heard me.

"Hello my love." She greeted me as she gave me a kiss.

"Hi baby, I missed you. How was your day?" I asked her as we walked upstairs.

"It was pretty good. Me and Finn finished recording a new song that is set to be released sometime in next month." She told me as she smiled with pride. "How was your day mama?" She asked me as she layed on the bed.

"Stressful." I mumbled. I walked to the bathroom to change out of my uncomfortable work clothes.

"How come baby? What happened"

"Well, Caleb flirted with me...again. Someone spilled coffee on my papers for my boss and overall it was just an eventful day." I said, letting I let out a sigh.

"Wait, was the first that that happened?"

"Umm Caleb flirted with me? I ignored him though. As always." I walked out of the bathroom in just my bra and underwear going to our dresser and started to remove my earrings.

"For real? Are you serious?" She asked, sounding frustrated. "That guy just can't take a fucking hint can he? He pisses me off."

I stop and think for a second as I get an idea.
"I mean, I'm not that mad about it." I say as I walk towards our walk in closet.

"What did you just say?" She asks. I could tell she was getting angry.

"I said I'm not mad about it. It's kinda flattering actually." I turn around and see her face angry and confused now sitting up on the bed. "What?" I ask her playing dumb.

"Did you not hear what you just said?" She says getting up and coming towards me. She crosses her arms as she leans against the door frame.

"It's not that big of a deal baby. It's not like he came onto me or something." I tell her as I look for some shorts to wear.

"Not—not a big deal? He thinks it's fine that he's flirting with you. MY wife!" She says as she pushes herself off of the door frame.

"It's not like I'm flirting back. He'll stop eventually." I tell her as I turn around my back now facing her. I hear her scoff a bit as she slowly walks towards me.

"You don't get it, do you?" She asks. She comes up behind me and places her hands on my shoulders. She places kisses up my shoulder blade and up the sides of my neck.

She sighs deeply as her mouth comes up to my ear. "Baby, when you let him or anyone flirt with you, they think they have a chance to have what's mine. You know what's mine?" She asks in a raspy voice.

I stay silent

"I'll tell you what's mine." She says getting more angry by the second. She turns me towards our full body mirror as she runs her hands up my sides.

"The tits-" she says as she grasps both of my breast in her hands, squeezing them causing me to let out a gasp. "-are mine." She whispers in my ear. Her hands travel down my body. She brings them around to my ass and squeezes it.
"This ass-" she says as she smacks it, "-is mine." She whispers in a raspy voice, causing me to whine.