•Teacher's Pet•

Billie - Sub
Jessie - Dom
gxg, more teacherxstudent, femxfem bit of an age gap, billie 23, jessie 29

billie

I knew it was wrong, it was shameful, and some would say it was downright disgusting, but I couldn't ignore the signs.

The sneaky looks my way, the quick glances at my lips, the way her eyes raked my figure and the not so subtle gawks at my body during the hotter seasons, the praises that boarded the line between professional and romantic, the way my grades always seemed to be good enough to be considered decent but never above average for me.

It was all there, right in front of me. All I had to do was take the opportunity, but I was far too nervous about the consequences. I needed a sign, a real sign. One that would confirm my suspicions.

And one day I finally got it in the form of a subtle note on my test, telling me to stay after class with a winky face. I smiled to myself as everyone else started packing up to leave for the day.

I was left alone in the classroom with my professor, and she smiled at me when I looked up from my paper.

"Did you get my note?"

"I did, it's on the front of my paper. Pretty hard to miss."

"Yes, but did you get my note?" She asks, emphasizing the words and I feel the corners of my lips tug up into a small smile.

"Yes. I got your note, Ms. Bennet. It took you long enough, though." I sigh, placing my elbows onto my desk.

"Oh? Is that what you were waiting for? A note from me?"

"More like a sign, but yes."

"Excuse you, I gave you plenty of signs."

"Yes, but I needed a direct sign. Your sneaky glances, and comments weren't enough for me." I say, watching her smirk at my remark.

"I see. C'mere, come sit your pretty self on my desk." She pats the empty spot and I hop up onto the table.

She slightly spreads my legs and moves between them, her hands folded directly in front of my clothed pussy as she looks up at me from her chair. She effortlessly holds eye contact as she speaks.

"I have countlessly thought and fantasized about fucking you on top of this desk. Kissing those pretty lips, this gorgeous body, and tasting your cum on my tongue. I've wanted to bend you over this thing since you first walked in the door. Now tell me, is that direct enough for you baby?"

My mouth hung slightly open, my mouth dry as I swallowed and nodded. My shocked yet desperate eyes keeping her lust filled ones. "Yes."

"Good." She abruptly stands up, pushing her chair away in the process.

In a split second her hands are on my cheeks and our lips are pressed together in a desperate kiss. As I fall back one of her hands slips around my back and the other stables herself on the desk and mine go to her cheeks to keep her close.

I could already feel the wetness pool into my underwear just from having her lips on mine, and it only got worse as she moved her lips down my neck. Creating hickies and marking me as hers.

Our tops soon become discarded on the floor as her kisses travel lower, my bottoms joining the pile not long after. She disappears onto her knees, spreading my legs once more as she moans erotically.

Her cold hands make me tense as she spreads my lips apart, and I can hear the sound of her inhaling my scent. Her nose pressed against my clit and her warm breath making my pussy pulse as it tenses around nothing.