•Mommy's Girl•

Billie-Dom
Jess-Sub
gxg
Requested by de-leighiathomas27

Billie

I sighed as I shut my door to me and Jess's apartment.

"Baby? I'm home princess." I shouted, tossing my keys on the bowl.

Jess came downstairs in a little silk robe, not saying a word as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and ran her hands through my blonde hair.

"Hey baby. You're not still upset are you?"

Before I left Jess wanted to have a little playtime but unfortunately I couldn't give that to them as I was already running late.

They shook their head a tiny bit and leaned in to kiss me. Very very slowly. And full of lust. My hands instinctively went down to squeeze their ass, making them smile into the kiss.

"I have something for you, mommy." She whispered against my lips. Pecking my lips a couple times before completely pulling away.

"Do you now?"

"Mhm. I think you'll enjoy it." There was a hint of mischief behind her voice as she backed away and dropped her robe. Wearing one of my favorite sets she beckoned me to follow her to our bedroom.

They sat me down in a chair that was directly across from the bed before straddling me. My hands automatically went to their hips.

"What are you doing, princess?"

"A game." She said innocently.

"Uh huh. What kind of game?"

"A game that involves us fucking." She stated. Running her hand down my chest.

"I very much like that game."

"Mhm. But you're too dressed. Let's take this off of you okay?" She fiddled with the ends of my shirt before slowly pulling it over my head.
"There. That's much better."

She sighed as she rested their arms on my shoulders, running their hands through my hair.

"You know. I was very upset with you when you left this morning." They stated, subtly starting to grind on my thighs. "I had to take care of myself without you."

"And what did you do without me baby?"

"Why don't I show you? But first,"
I heard the click of our handcuffs and looked down to find that she had cuffed me to the chair so I couldn't get up.

Sly bitch.

"What are you doing?"

"Showing you what I did without you. What you didn't think I was gonna let you touch me did you?" She said sassily.

Bratty bitch too, I see.

"Silly mommy. No. You're just going to watch."

They got up from my lap and starting rubbing their hands all over their curves as they walked to the bed. I was practically glaring daggers at her as she slowly removed her panties, showing me her ass.