•Daddy's Girl•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
I sat on my couch patiently waiting for Billie to get back from her meeting.

It felt like literal hours but it was probably only a few minutes before I heard the familiar roar of her car.

She told me before she left when she came home we were going to have some..fun.

While she was out I went to the mall and bought a little crop top I think she would like.

She came through the door as I walked up to her throwing my arms around her neck as hers went around my back.

"Hello, my angel!" She greeted with a giggle. She pulled away and her eyes immediately went to my shirt. A smirk grew on her lips almost instantly.

"Are you daddy's girl, princess?"

"Mhmm. I am."

"Oh, I love the sound of that. And if I remember." She walked closer to me, taking my chin under her finger. "I think I promised my girl some fun. So what do you say we get started babygirl?"

I nodded my head as she smiled. Bringing my chin up a bit more to press our lips together in a deep kiss, one that always seemed to make my knees week.

She linked her arms under my thighs, picking me up making me let out a small squeal as she walked us to the room.

My back was slammed against the door as her lips crashed back into mine in a very heated make out.

She slowly put me down, one of her hands traveling down under my skirt applying pressure to my clothed pussy.

"Aww you're already so wet for daddy aren't you baby?" She teased. She pulled off my skirt and my underwear, getting down on her knees she didn't hesitate as she immediately started licking circles all over my pussy.

I gasped, my hands going to grip her scalp. Moans poured out of my mouth as I ran my hands through her hair.

She moaned against me, the vibrations making my entire body tremble.

"Ohh, fuck baby." Along with my body my voice trembled as I spoke.

She got up off her knees quickly, pushing my back into the door.

"Not my name princess."

"Sorry daddy."

"It's alright mama, you can make up for it. Now be a good girl for daddy, and get on your knees."

Throwing a pillow on the ground she pushed me down onto my knees.

"You know what to do."

Looking up at her I unbuckled her pants and pulled down her boxers as she kicked them off. My eyes practically lit up as I took her dick into my hands.

I stroked her length for a moment, soft groans falling from her pretty pink lips. I wrapped my lips around the tip of her dick, lightly sucking on it as I flick my tongue over it repeatedly.

I went down all the way to the base of her dick, deep throating all of her 9 inches. I look up at her eyes as I continued my actions.

"Shit." She whispers under breath. Taking her hands she gathered my hair into a ponytail grasping it tightly.

I heard her breathing start to become more heavy and I felt her dick twitch inside my mouth.

"Fuck Jess—oh my god. Ugh! I'm gonna cum baby." She groaned. Removing my mouth from her dick I started to jerk off her length.