•Attitude•

G!p Billie-Dom
Jess-Bratty Sub
requested

Billie
"Mama? Are you ready?"

She sighed heavily as she slipped on her shoes.
"I guess. I still don't understand why I have to go."

"You wouldn't have to go if you would've kept your damn mouth shut and not had an attitude this morning. So this is one of your punishments."

Jess has been in a really bad mood for the entire day for absolutely no reason at all. At least none she would talk to me about, no, instead she decided to just be an ass to everyone including her girlfriend. Me.

I tried talking to them and asking them what was wrong but all I got in return was a smart mouth. So I'm making them come to one of my meetings with my team cause I know how much she hates those.

She rolled her eyes as she stood up and grabbed her bag.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

She didn't respond.
"That's strike one. I'm gonna give you until strike three to fix the attitude mama cause if you don't, you're gonna be in for a long and painful night do you understand me?"

Her demeanor changed a bit as she mumbled.
"Yes."

"Good. Now let's go."

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out the car.

~

Luckily during the meeting Jess was mostly on her phone which didn't seem to bother anyone.

I could tell she was starting to get annoyed as she kept sighing every time a different topic was brought up.

I placed a hand on her thigh signaling for her to calm down.

Though with each sigh she heaved I moved my hand closer and closer to her area until she noticed.

She looked from my hand to me as I gave her a look and mouthed for her to behave.

She rolled her eyes again and I squeezed her inner thigh making her lightly gasp.

"Strike two." I mouthed.

I kept my hand in the same place as we continued with the meeting. For a while it seemed they had dropped their attitude.

That was until they mumbled something I didn't catch, but one of my managers did.

He asked her if anything was wrong to which she replied,
"Yes. I'm bored as hell."

I excused her and myself, roughly taking her wrist and bringing her to the bathroom.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this attitude of yours that you've had since the moment you woke up."

"No I haven't you just think I have an attitude cause I'm not being your sweet little girlfriend."

"I know you have an attitude cause in the years I've known you I've never seen you act like this unless something is bothering you so what the hell is your problem?"

She didn't say anything after that. She stood with her arms crossed glaring at me.

"What? Don't have anything to say now?"

"God you're such a bitch sometimes." She spoke under her breath.

"What did you just say to me?"