•Safe•

Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub
gxg

(Smut/fluff)

Billie
As I was out shopping out with my baby, she wandered off into a store as I waited for her. Although minutes went buy and she had yet to come back so I decided to track her down and I found her in a store filled to the brim with toys.

From various types of vibrators to dildos you name it, it was there.

A mouthed a small wow at how much stuff was in such a small section of the mall. Scanning the store I found my baby's wavy black hair admiring a vibrator as she ran her fingertips over it. I could tell she was debating on whether or not to get it.

While my babygirl may not be the most innocent person when it comes to sex I knew she wasn't the most experienced with vibrators. She's not the best when it comes to too much stimulation.

I slowly walked up behind her, gently sliding my hand onto her waist as she jumped back and gasped.

"Oh my god Bil—"

"What are you doing in here baby?" I asked lowly.

"Umm nothing I was just looking around...th-that's all."

"Are you sure that's all you were doing mama?"
I got no response as she put her head down, turning around to walk out of the store but I stopped her.

"Ah ah ah, answer me baby."

She shrugged her shoulders, shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I was just curious." She said quietly.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"What?"

"The toy, princess. Do you wanna get it and try it out?"

She nervously chewed on her bottom lip. I took her hands in mine. "Hey you don't have to if you're not comfortable." I told her softly. She shook her head.

"No I wanna get it. Can we?"

"Sure mama, go wait in the car I'll get it and we can go home and try it out. Okay?" I kissed her forehead as she happily ran back to the car.

I payed for the toy and headed out to the car and we drove home.

Jess
I'll admit I was slightly nervous about our new toy. I've never used anything on myself so I'm not sure how much I can take. But I was willing to try.

Billie took the bag and my hand up to the room. She took the toy out, throwing it on the bed as she back me up into the door.

"Are you sure about this baby?" She asked.
I nodded my head. "Words."

"Yes, I'm sure." I said quietly.
Her lips met mine in a kiss so fiery I could've came right then and there.

She pulled back to snatch my shirt off, throwing it down. Her lips attacked my neck, sucking at my sweet spot. She lifted me up by my thighs as my back was pressed against the door.

My hands tangled in her hair as her kisses traveled lower. She unclipped my bra, her fingertips running over the top of my breasts giving me goosebumps.