•Better Boyfriend•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as Billie drove her hips into my ass, her dick sliding in and out of my aching pussy.

"That's right baby. Nice and loud for me, I want everyone at this party to know how good I make you feel. Especially that little boyfriend of yours."

My hips were raised in the air with my top half down on the mattress of some randos bed as Billie pounded my pussy into oblivion. My boyfriend downstairs enjoying the party I had long forgotten about.

I hated my boyfriend, I loathed him. He was such an asshole especially when we weren't around people. But I was only with him to please my parents and soon I'll be moving out so I won't have to worry about him anymore.

Billie relished in the feeling of simply being better than him, in every sense of the word. Emotional, physical and of course sexual. She gave me everything he didn't, everything I needed and more.

I loved Billie, like I had never loved anyone ever before. She even took my virginity cause I refused to let my boyfriend take it. I wanted my first time to be special, at least a little bit. And thus enter Billie.

When she felt my pussy pulsate around her she didn't hesitate to angle her thrusts to hit that certain spot I never knew I had. My hands gripped the sheets so tightly it burned the muscles in my hands. My body jerked and twitched, not being able to handle the pleasure.

"Fuck! Oh, my god, right there, I'm gonna cum!"

My orgasm rushed throughout my body, causing my moans to turn into shouts of pleasure. My hands donning light nail prints from how hard I was gripping the sheets. Billie groaned from behind me, her own body dropping down as I felt her cum coat my walls.

"If you get me pregnant we're both dead."

"Fuck, I'm sorry baby. I couldn't help myself." She pants, giving my back a quick kiss. "You alright?"

"I'm great."

She giggled and gave my back another kiss before pulling out and I whined at the empty feeling. She gave my ass a slap as she pulled something out of her bag and hiding it before I could see.

"Alright, go pee mama, I got something for you." She says, and I shake my head as I go and do my business before coming back out.

She holds something up with a smile and she saw by my face that I had no idea what it was to which she laughed at.

"This is a remote-controlled vibrator. I want you to wear it on the way home. This goes inside and this sits on your clit." She explains and my mouth drops.

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. Come here. Open." She instructs and I stick my tongue as she slides the toy in my mouth, coating it with my spit. "Good girl." She says and I blush at the new praise.

I lay down as she secures the toy before telling me to get dressed. It felt weird, but oddly nice. That was until she turned it on and I got a nice surprise of vibrations running throughout my lower half. I nearly dropped to the ground at the sensations, gasping as I held onto the wall for stability.

"Oh, fuck that feels so fucking good."

"Damn, that's only the first setting. This is gonna be fun. Now, I am going to go wait in the car and I want you to go and tell your boyfriend that you're coming home with me. Understood?"

"Yeah." I say casually but she firmly grabs my chin and turns my face to her.

"I'm sorry?"

"Yes mommy." I correct myself.