•Cafè•

Fluff, short chapter

Jess
I blew out an exhausted breath as I cleaned down the counters. Today was a busy busy day, and it was finally closing time. Of course my boss left me to close up meaning cleaning the entire cafe, washing the dishes, wiping down everything and locking up.

I honestly hated working here but I was saving up money to buy my dream car I've wanted since I was like 10.

A grey dodge charger. Quite possibly the sexiest car I've ever seen. Suddenly I heard the door open as I was wiping down the counters.

"We're closed come back tomorrow."

"Oh sorry, uh do you know somewhere else I can get a gluten free muffin?"

No. That can't be. Turning around my eyes slightly widened but I played it off.

Holy fuck. Billie Eilish is in my work place.

"Uhh..is that all you wanted?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much. This is the only place I know of that sells them. If it's not too much trouble could you get me one?"

"Sure..uh you can take a seat at the counter, I just cleaned it."

"Thanks dude." She sat down, beginning to scroll on her phone.

Getting her muffin and a glass of water I handed it to her saying it was on he house as she thanked me. I went back to cleaning off the tables.

"So you working late or something shorty?"

"Uhh no my boss always leaves me to do this, but I get payed extra for it so." I shrugged my shoulders as she smiled lightly at me.

"What's your name pretty girl?" She asked. Causing me to blush as I walked behind the counter.

"Jessie. But most people call me Jess."

"That's beautiful, I'm—"

"Billie, yeah I know. Who doesn't know who you are by now?" I let out a small laugh as she shook her head.

"So wait you know who I am, didn't freak out and gave me a free muffin. You're pretty cool."

"Pshh not really. I mean yeah, you're famous but you're still a person. And it's on the house because I already closed the register." She laughed at my honesty, oh how I would kill to hear that again.

"This might be a bit weird but could I get your number? It's kinda nice talking to someone like you."

"Someone 'like me' what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh I'm sorry I just meant like someone who knows about me but doesn't—"

"Dude relax I was just joking. I understand. It's nice to feel normal for once."
She lightly smiled as she nodded her head.

"Yeah." She said softly.

Grabbing her phone I put in my number as she grabbed mine and put hers in.

"I gotta bounce but text me later mamas." She shot me a wink and just like that. She left.

Leaving me stunned and feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I smiled to myself as I finished up cleaning. Eventually finally locking up and heading home.

I texted her for the first time, nothing much just a simple hey.

But from there we never stopped talking. We practically became inseparable. I started going with her on tour, to meet and greets, interviews, meetings, anywhere she went I went.

And as almost everyone expected our friendship eventually blossomed into something much, much more.

-2 years later-

"Come with me I wanna show you something."

Billie took my hand as she guided me outside. Getting in her car she told me to close my eyes. Confused I did so as she drove off somewhere.

About five minutes later the car stopped as she instructed me to keep them closed. Helping me out of the car she went behind and put her hands over my eyes.

"Baby my eyes are already closed, what on earth are you doing?"

"Sush, okay walk this way, watch your step. Alright you ready?"

She removed her hands from my face as I opened my eyes a gasp leaving my lips.

We were in front of the old cafe were we met and sitting in the parking lot was my dream car.

"Oh my god, baby did you-did you do this?"

She blushed and nodded her head.
"Happy birthday, my love."

Turning around I ran up to her, jumping into her arms as she held me tightly.

"Thank you so much oh my god! Billie this is incredible."

The cafe closed down a few months after we met. Leaving me unable to afford to buy my dream car. I was completely devastated afterwards.

"How can I ever repay you for this?"
She shook her head, leaning down to give me a loving kiss.

"You don't have to mama. I wanted to do this. Wanna take it for a test run?"
She held up the keys to the car and smiled.

"Holy shit! Do I ever! Come on come on!"

We drove around all downtown LA, blasting music and overall having an amazing time.

~

We layed in Billies bed in comfortable silence. Her hand gently stroking my hair.

"I love you so much." I whispered to her.

"I love you too angel." She whispered back.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

A/N: Wrote this at 12am on my andriod 👍🏾

Hope you enjoyed!

Stay hydrated, stay beautiful, stay safe and above all stay horny
🦋🦋🦋🦋