•Punished•

G!p Billie- dom
Jess- Sub

Billie
"Jessie what the fuck did I tell you?!" I shout at her. We were driving home from a party one of our friends hosted.

"I don't understand what's the big deal! It's not like she was trying to come onto me!" She yells back.

"I specifically told you not to hang out with her anymore. For multiple reasons! One she's your ex! Two she abused you physically, and emotionally AND mentally. And three she only wants you for sex!"

"Well that was years ago! She said she was sorry and that she wanted to be friends again!"

I let out a frustrated groan as I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and pulled over to calm down so I don't crash the fucking car. I took a deep breath in through my nose and out my mouth.

"You don't get to control who I talk to Billie! You're not in charge of my life!" She says.

I raise and eyebrow and grab her throat and pull her in so she's close to my face.
"You wanna say that again, baby?"

She gasps and her attitude changes immediately. "N-no."

I huff and let go of her neck. "Wait until we get home mama." I said as I shook my head.
I see her smirk a bit out of the corner of my eye.

"You think this is a little fucking game don't you?"

She said nothing as she kept smiling. I shook my head, scoffing and smiling to myself.
The rest of the drive is silent.

~

Once I park in our driveway, I get out and slam the door shut, Jess flinching at the noise.
She carefully moves behind me as I unlock the door. Once she gets inside she stands behind me waiting for her instructions.

"You have 30 seconds to get upstairs and get naked. On the bed. Now." I speak slowly and calmly. She quickly jogs upstairs taking of her shoes and shirt as she does.

I put my stuff down and go to our room, I see her on the bed, naked, hands on her thighs waiting for me. I lightly smile at the sight. I go to our closet to grab a few things.

2 pair of fluffy handcuffs and a vibrator.

As I start to strip out of my clothes she starts to plead.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you I promise I won't do it again."

I snort, finding her begging amusing.
"Knees, hands behind your back." Is all I say.

She grabs a pillow and gets on her knees in front of the bed. I put the handcuffs around her wrists and place the vibrator on her clit. I get up and sit on the bed. My dick in front of her face.

"You're going to sit on this as I fuck your face. If you move off of it, I fuck your face harder. If you stop, I turn the intensity up. Understand?"

"Yes." Was all she said. I turned the vibrator on as she let out a gasp.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

I shove my length inside her mouth, watching as her eyes squeezed shut. I took a hair tie off my wrist and tied her hair up into a ponytail. Grabbing it and bobbing her head up and down my length.

I turned up the intensity just a bit, to see her reaction. She moaned as she squeezed her thighs, her body instinctively moving up. I started fucking her face harder as saliva began to drip from her mouth. "Ah ah, sit down mama."

I continued this for a while before I turned the intensity up all the way making her pull away from my dick. "Oh my god! Shit!"

"You gonna cum baby?"
She shook her head frantically. I turned the vibrator off as she let out a gasp and started breathing heavily, her orgasm ruined. She whined as I helped her get up.

"Face down, ass up." She got on the bed quickly as I got behind her. I slid a finger up and down her folds, i grabbed a chunk of her hair, knowing she loves it and brought her up to my level.

"Open." She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as I shoved my fingers in her mouth, making her taste herself.

"You gonna be a good girl for daddy?" I asked. I took my fingers out of her mouth as she mumbled.

"Mhm." I gave a harsh slap to her ass causing her to flinch and whine.

"I don't think I heard you mama."

"Yes daddy."

I teased my tip up and down her folds before pushing in slightly, she lightly moaned as she clutched the bedsheets. Suddenly I began to pound into her, electing a scream from her.

"Holy fuck! Oh my god!" She squeezed the bedsheets tightly as she moaned and screamed from the pleasure. I placed my hands on her hips, my thumbs pushing her back dimples making her arch her back more.

"You can do it, take it baby." I spoke, while breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, daddy! Fuck!"

"Does that feel good baby? Do you like that?" She nodded her head as moans poured out of her mouth. I slapped her ass as I felt her walls tighten around me. I wrapped my hand around her throat as I brought her face up to mine so I could whisper in her ear.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" I cooed at her.

"Yes daddy! Ohh fuck! Can I cum please?" She asked.

I flipped her over on her back, never pulling out, I took the vibrator and placed it on her clit as I pounded roughly into her spot. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her eyebrows knitted up forward as she screamed in pleasure and spewed strings of cuss words. Her walls clenched around me as she rolled her hips, chasing her orgasm.

"You can do it baby, c'mon, cum all over daddy's cock, baby." That was enough to push her over the edge. She ended up squirting all over my stomach and my dick. Moaning my name.

"Shit! Fuck fuck fuckkk daddy! Yesssss!"

I pulled out and she quickly got on her knees in front of me. Mouth open tongue out.

"Shit baby! Oh! I'm gonna cum!" I threw my head back as I came all over mouth and face.

She closed her mouth and swallowed as she let out a breath.

"Fuck I love you," I brought her up for a kiss. She let out a breath as she layed her head on my chest.

"You okay mama?" She nodded her head as she sighed.

I changed the comforter and decided to wash the sheets tomorrow. I got a different comforter out of our closet and layed it out on the bed.

"Okay c'mon baby," I layed her down as I got on my side of the bed and she cuddled into me. Falling asleep as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

A/N: Someone told me not to say these were bad but....anyway hope you enjoyed. Vote if you liked it. Also my friends found my account and this book so hey guys if you're reading this, fuck you both. Anyway

Stay horny ya little nasties
❤️❤️❤️❤️