•Jealousy•

Billie bratty sub
G!p Jess- Dom
Requested

Billie
"Baby! I'm about to leave come gimmie kiss goodbye!"

Jess came down the stairs smiling at my outfit when she saw me. It was a little bit out of my comfort zone but I wanted to have fun, it's my birthday for gods sake.

"Damn baby, you look hot as fuck. I would've told you to stay home if I knew you were gonna look this good."

She placed her hands on my hips, pulling my body in close to hers.

"You might look a little too hot." She mumbled.

"Since when do I ever look too hot?"

"Since now when I'm letting you go out with a bunch of your friends. Without me there."

"Aww are you jealous my love?" I teased. Making a pouty face at her.

"Watch yourself baby. Or I will take you up into that room and show you what jealousy looks like."

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes at her accidentally making her roughly grab my chin.

She didn't even say anything. She just gave me a look. One I knew all too well.

"Sorry." I said quietly. She smirked, letting go of my chin.

Zoe beeped the horn outside giving me my cue to leave. Jess tilted my face up giving me a kiss.

But it wasn't a goodbye kiss. No this kiss was laced with desire and lust. When we pulled away I saw how her eyes darkened with lust as she opened the door for me.

"Have fun baby." She spoke lowly. Giving my ass a pat on the way out.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Zoe asked once I got into the car.

"Lost my phone." I chuckled and she gave a light laugh before she sped off.

I didn't actually tell Jessie where I was going cause I knew if she did know she would never let me out of the house.

I told her I was going to a club. Though I didn't mention that it was a strip club.

What it's my birthday I deserve to have a little bit of fun.

Though another thing I forgot is that I am literally famous. So while I was having fun, slipping the occasional dollar in the g-string of the strippers I didn't even notice probably the twenty people recording me.

I was slightly tipsy when I went on instagram and saw multiple videos of me dancing with the multiple half naked girls.

I decided to ignore it and continue on with my night.

I danced and drank though not a lot and mainly had fun with my friends. Though around 1am I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and went outside the loud club to answer it.

"Hey baby—"

"You have 20 minutes to get your ass home."
Was all she said and hung up.

Well shit. I went back inside to find Zoe and told her to drive me home.

I had to admit I was a little bit scared. When Jess is angry there's no telling what she could do to me. I mean I would let her regardless cause hello? That girl could do whatever she wants to me.