•Attention•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
Billie's been home for about 3 hours and she's been in her studio the whole time. Nose in her journal, scribbling away. I was happy that she finally had some inspiration but I seriously needed to get dicked down. I walked to the studio and knocked on the door.

"Yes baby come in." She said, not looking up from her book. I huffed as I stood behind her.

"What is it baby? Are you okay mama?" She turned around in her chair to face me.

"No I am not. You haven't given me attention since you got home. And I'm bored and I wanna play with you." I pouted my lip, my hands went to her shoulders and lightly squeezed them.

"Mama I have work to do, you know that baby." She softly ran her hands up and down my sides.

"I know I just miss you and I'm all needy and shit." I said the last part quietly as I played with my fingers. She lightly smiled as she gave me a short kiss.

"We can play later, okay?" I pouted more and whined.

"But I wanna play now baby. Please, just 10 minutes?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head as she brought me into her lap.

"You know damn well you won't be done in 10 minuets. Now I said later mama, just be patient." I crossed my arms as I looked at her.

"I have no patience." I said sassily.

"Well you're gonna have to learn some babygirl." She said, voice lowering slightly.

"Hm make me bitch." Wrong move. She wasted no time to wrap her hand tightly around my throat and slam me up against the door, still holding me up by my thighs.

"You better watch that mouth of yours, princess. Cause that 'make me' shit is gonna 'make you' unable to walk for a week." She spoke in a raspy tone. I bit my lip as she looked me in the eyes, a dominating look that could have me on me knees faster than sonic.

"Now imma give you a test baby, go wait in the room for me, get a vibrator and the rope. I am going to finish my work, now if you're a good girl for daddy and wait for me, you'll be rewarded." I smiled at this, but she tightened her grip on my throat, my eyes rolling slightly.

"But, if you're not patient and I hear you pleasuring yourself, you'll be punished. And let me tell you right now baby," her grip tightened a little more, a small moan escaping the back of my throat. "you are not gonna like your punishment." She put me down as she opened the door and let me go. I had to take a sec to actually breathe for a minute. I went to the room and did as she told. I stripped down into my underwear and got the vibrator and the rope. I sat on the bed in front of the toys.

Her actions made me extremely horny and she knew that. She also knew I had very little self control. It was right in front of me, I could easily get off, only one problem. I'm loud. Which Billie of course also knows. But I wasn't gonna let her win. Not this time. I waited for her for what felt like hours though it was probably only 30 minutes. My mind started to drift, thinking about all the things Billie could do to me.

I felt a rising heat grow between my legs, causing me to squeeze my thighs together and bite my lip.

When I heard Billie come down the hall I was thankful that she was finally finished. She came into the room wearing nothing but a sports bra and her boxers.

"Hm good job baby, I'm proud of you, didn't think you could do it." She smirked at the state I was in. It was driving me nuts. She crawled onto the bed and began to heatedly make out with me. She unclipped my bra and threw it on the ground. Never breaking the kiss.