•Focus•

G!p Billie- Sub
Jess- Dom

Disclaimer i know nothing about videos games cause I'm the most stereotypical girl you will ever meet so if nothing makes sense im sorry

Billie
I bit down on my bottom lip, my eyes focused on the game in front of me. So focused I didn't even hear the front door open nor did I hear my girlfriend walking into our room as I played at our desk.

I jumped when I felt her circle her arms around my neck, laying a kiss to my cheek.

"Hi baby, how was work?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"It was good. But didn't I tell you to be off this game when I got home?" She asked, my face went pale and I glanced at her.

"Yes."

"Okay. So explain to me why you're still playing?"

I gulped but ultimately kept my eyes on the computer as I was mid-game.

"I might've forgot. I'm sorry baby, I just got caught up in it, you know how I get. Let me finish this game and I'm done for the night I promise."

"Okay." Was all they said, and I heard them stripping out of their work clothes.

I stupidly thought I was off the hook and continued to play like nothing was wrong. That is until Jess pushed my seat back a little and got on their knees. It shocked me enough that I took my eyes off the screen and ended up dying.

"Aww man." I grumbled, but my disappointment was short lived as she pulled my sweats down.

"Jessie w-what are you doing?"

"Well I figured since you love playing your game enough to disobey me, the least I could do was give you some help." They took my dick into their soft hands and started to stroke it, already making me let out a breathless whimper.

"So you're gonna start a new game, and I'm gonna suck you off."

In hindsight it definitely sounded exciting, but the look on their face told me this was not just for fun. This was definitely a punishment.

"So..what's the catch?" I asked with trembling voice.

They smiled mischievously. "You don't get to cum until you win."

"But h-how am I supposed to focus on my game when—"

"Figure it out. Now start a new game."

I could tell she had already made up her mind. So all I could do was follow their demands as I loaded up another game. Meanwhile Jess's tongue licked up and down my length, coating it in their saliva.

My breath shuddered and my hands were already sweating as I grabbed my controller. Some part of me thought it would be easier than it was, and I had never been more wrong about something in my life.

While my eyes did stay focused on the screen for a while my mind was most definitely somewhere else. Jess was great giving me head, and they know the effect they have on me which made this punishment so much more brutal.

My face flushed and my body temperature steadily rose as I gripped the controller so hard a part of me feared I would break it.

I only made it 25 minutes into the game, not being able to help myself and glancing down for a split second. I got shot, the booming voice of the computer telling me I lost.

"Fuck." I whimpered, breathing heavily when she removed her mouth from my now rock hard dick.

"Go again." They said, staring up at me with a demanding look.