•Maid•

G!p Billie- Soft Dom
Jess- Sub
heavy praise, mommy kink

requested by b00kslayer i hope you enjoy it <3

Jess

"Baby? I'm home!" I shout as I slip my shoes off at the front door. "Billie?" I call out again when she doesn't come running down the stairs.

I hear the clicking of heels from our kitchen and out walks my girlfriend. In a maid outfit. But not just any maid outfit, one I specifically told her a few weeks ago that she would look so good in—the maid from American Horror Story.

"Miss Bennet."

"Ahh, what are you doing?" I lightly chuckle.

"What? You said I would look good in this." And boy did she look good in it. Even her hair was perfect, as she was in the process of getting it dyed blonde. Although right now it looked more like a strawberry blonde than anything.

"Yeah, I meant for like...Halloween. Or-Or something. Not a random Tuesday in October - although..." My sentence trails off as my eyes fall on her boobs, god how good they looked right now.

She smirks and walks towards me, the satisfying sound of her heels clacking echoing throughout the living room.

"Although?" She asks, wanting me to finish my sentence.

"A-Although you do look really..really good in this outfit. Um...a-are those thigh garters?"

"Mhm. They help hold up my stockings, you like them?"

"Well I mean I like the whole outfit. How-How long do you plan on staying–" I motion up and down her body with my pointer finger. "–In this?"

"As long as you want me in it, sweetheart."

"Okay, good. Um.." I close my eyes so I can get through a sentence without stuttering like a bitch. "I have some work to finish so you just...I don't really care what you do just don't distract me please."

"Alright, I won't." Her fingers come up to hold my chin, tilting my head upwards to plant a deep lingering kiss on my lips, instantly making me melt.

"Ohh, I hate when you do that." I grumble.

"What, when I kiss you?"

"No, when you kiss me like that. With hidden intentions."

"Right, and what hidden intentions would I have right now love?" She asks, starting to undo the strings of her shirt. My eyes fell back on her breasts as they became more uncovered by the second.

Her fingers came to take my chin again, tilting my head back upwards towards her face. "I asked you a question darling."

"I...I don't know." I say, swallowing nervously.

"You seem uncomfortable. Am I making you nervous baby?" She taunts, tilting her head.

"N-No. No, no. Nope. Because I have work to do."

"Then go do it. It's not like I'm keeping you here. Unless there's something else you want?"

We both knew the only thing getting done tonight was gonna be me. Cause Billie knew if I was serious about getting my work done I would have been a lot more assertive about it. She was teasing me, taunting me in this oh-so-sexy costume.

I pulled her in by the collar of her shirt, connecting our lips hastily. Her hand went behind my head to keep it from hitting the wall as I kept pulling her closer to me. My back was against the wall as her leg came up to my hip, my hand immediately going under her thigh, caressing the silk of the mesh socks.