•Viagra•

Jess- Bratty Sub
Billie- Dom
gxg
requested

Jess

I walked into Billie's studio, putting my arms around her neck. She's been working for the past 2 hours and I'm bored and want some attention.

"Yes princess?"

"Are you done yet?" I whined.

"No baby. You know coming in here and asking me that every 5 minutes isn't gonna make me go any faster."

"But I'm bored, and I'm horny."

"You're always horny baby." She stated.

"Exactly, so fix it. Please?" I asked yet again, kissing her cheek.

"What did I say?"

"After you were done working. But you've been working for hours."

"Because the more you complain the longer I hold off. I'm trying to teach you patience babygirl."

I groaned. "You're so mean."

"Yes I know I'm the meanest girlfriend ever." She turned around in her chair, pulling me into her lap. "Can you do me a favor, my love?" She asked, stroking my head.

"What?"

"Could you get me some water?" She asked sweetly, normally I would say yes without hesitation.

"Hmph. Why should I?" I said, crossing my arms. She only smirked, taking my chin firmly.

"Cause you're mommy's good little girl. Right? Or are you bad? Cause you know bad girls don't get to have fun with mommy."

My eyes widened slightly and I immediately shook my head.
"No! I'm good, I promise."

"That's what I thought."

She sent me off into the kitchen to fetch her some water. I held a pout the whole time, annoyed with her by this point.

As I opened one of our cabinets, a viagra bottle caught my eye. Billie uses them on me when I'm being punished and it's absolute torture. Maybe it's time she had a taste of her own medicine. Literally.

I took one of the pills and crushed it up and put it into a glass of water, making sure to mix it thoroughly. Once I was sure it was fully mixed I smiled to myself and brought the cup of water back to her.

I set it down on the desk without saying a word and simply waited for it to work it's magic.

~

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when Billie came out from her studio, her face was flushed slightly red and I knew it had worked.

"Baby, I'm done working now." She stated, her voice laced with lust.

I simply said okay and turned my attention back to the movie. I heard her huff a bit before coming over to sit beside me.

"Princess."

"Hm?"

"I'm finished with all my work for the day. Don't you wanna do something?" She asked, slowly moving my hair away from my neck.

"Like what?"

"Well, earlier you mentioned you had a little problem that needs fixing. So why don't we fix it? You know I've come to have a little problem of my own."

"Aww," I teased, gently running my fingertips over her thighs. "Is my mommy horny?"

I've never been one to tease Billie, she would tell me something and I would do it. But this time the roles were reversed a little. Her face grew red at my words and I saw how she shifted in her seat.