•Agressive•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Jess
I was in the extra room of our house painting when I heard the front door slam shut. Slightly shaking the house.

"Jesus CHRIST!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" It was Billie. And she was not happy. I don't think she knew I was home, otherwise she definitely wouldn't be screaming. She let out a loud groan, and I heard her throw her keys somewhere and they hit...something. After a couple seconds it got kinda quiet. I slowly put my paints down as I went downstairs.

I saw Billie on the couch with her head in her hands. Her breathing heavy.

"Billie?" Her head shot up towards me, my expression worried and a little scared.

"Jess, I didn't know you were home baby." She said. She came over to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came home early. What happened? Are you alright?" I asked. I rubbed her shoulders as I looked up at her
.
She sighed deeply, rubbing her face with her hand.

"I just had a really shitty day that just pissed me the fuck off." I saw her eyes darken with anger as she spoke.

"Do you wanna talk about it? It might help you." I said.

"It started with little things, people being dumb and incompetent. The main thing that really pissed me off was somebody scratched up my FUCKING car! And they didn't even FUCKING care!!" I jumped a bit as she screamed. I've never see her this mad, it was lowkey turning me on.

"Your dragon?" I asked. I know how much she loves that car.

"Yeah, GOD I wanna fucking KILL those guys!!" She yelled, she backed up away from me, not wanting to hurt me. She ran her hand through her hair, blowing out a breath of frustration.

I know she was mad and everything but, angry Billie is so fucking hot. Her aggressiveness just does something to me. I lightly licked over my lips as I walked closer to her.

I placed my arms on her shoulders as hers went around my waist. "Try and forget about it baby, you have enough money to buy 10 more cars. Let me help you take your anger out baby."

She thought for a second. "The fuck? I'm not gonna hit you Jessie." She said.

I couldn't help but giggle, shaking my head.
I leaned up on my tiptoes, my lips lightly grazed over her ear.

"No baby. Don't break my face, break my back." I whispered into her ear.

Her eyes slightly fluttered shut as she bit her lip, looking down at me. She cupped my face, scanning my eyes. Her thumb grazed over my bottom lip, pulling it out a bit.

"Are you sure you want this babygirl? I don't wanna hurt you." Her voice was raspy, only making me want her more.

"Yes, I'm very sure." I leaned in closer to her face, her eyes flickering to my lips, "Fuck my shit up, daddy."

That was enough for her to pull my face in for a heated kiss. She picked me up by my thighs and she carried me upstairs to the room.

My back was slammed up against the door, her lips meeting mine again. Her tongue found its way into my mouth, both of us moaning from the contact.