•Get you back•

Jess- Dom/Switch
Billie-Sub/switch

~
Jess

I gripped the sheets below me as Billie drove her hips into mine, gripping my ass to pull me back in time with her thrusts allowing her to go deeper.

Normally I'm the dominant one but every once in a while something flicks in Billie and she's dominating me. Not that I minded, I quite liked the change of pace. And Billie's dominance is such a fucking turn on, though I would never admit it to her.

I could feel her nails digging into my sides and my ass making me let out a pathetic whimper from the pain.

"Maybe next time you'll learn not to underestimate me. Won't you baby?"

She leaned down, slowing down her thrusts resulting in a whine coming from my lips as I tried to get her to keep it up.

She tsk'd and ran her hand up the back of head gripping my hair and pulling my head back.

"I asked you a question, doll." She husked, her hard thrusts returning causing me to let out a shriek of surprise as the tip of her dick brushed against a spot I didn't even know I had.

"Yes! I'm sorry! I-I won't do it again."

"Good." She purred, sweetly kissing my cheek before sitting back up and getting a better hold on my hair before pounding into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed out in sheer pleasure. The sounds of my moans increasing.

"B-Billie I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah? Then cum for me baby."

She reached her hand under me to play with my clit and that's all I needed to come completely undone beneath her. Pure euphoria washing over me as her thrusts started to get more sloppy.

She pulled out and with the little energy I had left I flipped back over as she came all over my stomach and pussy, panting heavily.

"I'm so gonna get you back." I mumbled out of breath.

Billie giggled, grabbing a wipe that we keep on the side table and wiping her cum off my stomach before leaned down to capture my lips in a kiss.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked softly. Her demeanor instantly changing.

"No, princess you were perfect. I'm still gonna get you back though."

"That's what I was counting on."

~

Two days later I kept my word. Billie was in the kitchen presumably making dinner when I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

I started peppering kisses from her shoulder up to her ear.

"Baby, stop that's distracting." She whined.

"That's the point, princess." I whispered. I traveled my hand down to the growing bulge in her sweatpants, rubbing it slowly.

A small sigh left her lips as she leaned her head back against my shoulder. I was only a couple inches taller than her, but I often used it to my advantage.