•Shy•

G!p Billie- Sub
Jess- Dom
Multiple requests in one

Billie

I sat in my math class barely paying attention as my eyes and my mind were too focused on the girl across from me.

Jessie Bennet. No doubt the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I've had a crush on her since I laid eyes on her in freshman year, I'm sure she knows it. Coincidentally we were put in the same dorm this year and I'm more than sure she's caught me staring at her when she was changing a couple times. She's always finding ways to tease me and even though I hate her for messing with my feelings, I still don't say anything about it.

"O'Connell?" I was brought out of my trance by my teacher and unfortunately tearing my eyes away from the beautiful girl across from me.

"Sir?"

"The answer please?"

Suddenly everyone's eyes were on me and I could feel my heart beating faster. I looked at the board, doing some quick math in my head.

"Umm 1,743.2?" I said unsure.

"Yes. Good job O'Connell."

I let out a breath as I turned my attention back to Jessie only to find she was staring right back at me. I internally panicked and looked away, my face blushing red no doubt.

It's funny how even though we literally live together I've barely said 10 words to the girl. I'm always in my room and they're always out partying with their friends. Not that I minded, it gave me more time to daydream and...other things.

The bell finally rung and as always I was one of the first kids out, frantically walking to my locker so I could get back to my dorm as soon as possible. As I was putting my books away I felt someone tap my shoulder immediately making me jump and turn around.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you Bil. Can I call you Bil?"
Well speak of the fucking devil.

"Uhh y-yeah that's fine." I said, trying not to sound or look like an absolute fool.

"Cool. So you know I usually go to parties on the weekends but the one I was going to go to got cancelled so I was wondering if you wanted to do something together?"

My eyes widened in shock.

"Me?"

"Yes you." They giggled. God even their laugh is cute.

"Uhhh..." I was at a loss for words. I couldn't find myself to say anything.

"It doesn't have to be anything huge we can just hang out and watch a movie or something. Maybe even get to know each other a little better."

"O-Okay. Sure."

"Yes! Great!" She hugged me tightly and I swear I almost had a damn heart attack.

We walked back to our dorm together and I immediately went to my room and shut the door. I flopped onto my bed and squealed into my pillow like a little girl.

I could here some music playing from Jessie's bedroom. I smiled to myself as I recognized the song, Pretty Girl by Clairo. Her favorite, she plays it all the time. As usual I started to think about what she was doing right now, even though she's literally 10 feet away from me. But unfortunately as my mind started to drift I started thinking about...other things she could be doing.