•Positions•

G!p Billie- Dom
Jess- Sub

Smut right off the bat ;)

Jess
I moaned loudly as Billie's tongue dipped inside my entrance. She held my hips in place to keep me still, gripping the skin on my sides so hard I was sure she would leave marks.

She recently came home after two years of her worldwide tour. And holy fuck have I missed this feeling.

"Shit baby! Oh my god!" My hips bucked as I felt myself approaching my climax.

"Let it out mama." She flicked her tongue over my clit, helping me ride out my high.

She kissed back up my body, mumbling about how beautiful I was before laying a final kiss to my lips. "I have an idea." She whispered.

"And what is that?"

"I get to fuck you wherever I want in this house, in any position I want." She rasped, giving me butterflies all over again.

I smiled, confirming my answer. She smiled back and layed a quick peck to my lips before turning me over on my hands and knees.

She bent down, her hand moving the hair out of my face as she gripped it in her hand. Her hips thrust ever so slightly, allowing me to feel her tip teasing my entrance.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've had you like this?" She speaks lowly. Referring to the current state I was in.

I shake my head as her grip on my hair tightenes.

"Too damn long." She growls and her tip pushed through my pussy lips. She seethed through her teeth. "Fuck, you haven't changed a bit. Still as tight as I remember."

I moan at the familiar feeling of her moving in and out me. I missed it. She let go of my hair, leaning back up her hands gently rub up my back. Taking long and slow strokes, meeting my spot each time.

Small moans left my mouth each time. I cherished the feeling of her nails running down my back.

Billie
"Ohh- baby yes- right there." Jessie's hands slightly gripped the pillows. Her small moans were driving me crazy.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I gripped her hips roughly before thrusting into her spot. I watched the way her ass jiggled each time my hips met hers. Her hands roamed the sheets looking for something to grab.

I grab a fistful of her hair again, pulling her head back making her back arch just enough so I can see her beautiful back dimples I've missed so much.

I lean down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek as I whisper softly, "What's my name baby?"

"d-daddy." She whined.

"And who's pussy is this?"

"Shit! It's yours! It's yours daddy!"

"Good girl." I reach around to rub messy circles on her clit. Feeling her pussy walls tighten around me making me lowly groan.

"Does daddy's little whore wanna cum?"

"Yes yes! Please daddy!"

Her pussy throbbed around me, making me curse under my breath as felt myself getting closer by the second.

"Can I cum in you princess?"

She nodded her head immediately. Leaving me slightly shocked yet there was no time for any questions as we both came at the same time.

"Ugh! O-oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Her body jerked slightly as her orgasm came upon her.

"So..what's next?" She asked breathlessly. Making me smirk as I picked them up taking her downstairs.

I bit my lip as I brought her over to the kitchen counter, lifting her up onto it. I've always wanted to do this.

My lips attacked her neck as her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in closer.

Their hands searched for my bra clip, eventually finding it and taking it off my shoulders throwing it to the side. Their hands groped my tits making me moan slightly.

"Can I do something?" She whispers to me. I nodded and leaned up a bit as her lips went to my neck.

My weak spot.

I gasped lightly as my hands went to grip her sides. One of her hands slowly travels down to my dick, beginning to stroke it.

"Fuck, baby." My hands fall to either sides on the counter, my head falling to her shoulder.

"Do you like that baby?" She speaks lowly into my ear. Stroking my dick faster.

"Fuck yes, shit."
She hopped up off the counter got down on the floor, taking me into her mouth. "Ohh my god baby, yesss."

I ran my hands through her hair, moving it out of the way. Though when she started using her hands to jack off my length as well as her mouth wrapping around my tip my hand flew to the counter. Gripping it tightly. My other gripping her hair.

"Ugh! Fuck baby! You're gonna make me cum!"

She pulls back, quickly jacking off my length as she opens her mouth sticking out her tongue.

"Ah! Shit, shit, shit! Fuck!" I came on her tongue and gave, watching as a dirty smile grew on her face.

My grip loosened on her hair going down to wipe a drop of cum of her cheek, sticking it into her mouth as she sucked it off.

I smirked at the sight, shaking my head.
"I love you."

I lifted her back up onto the counter our lips meeting in a lustful kiss.

~

Jess
3 hours and 4 more positions later Billie was bringing me to my 7th orgasm of the night on the bed. Me on my side, her hand firmly holding my leg up.

"AH! AH! AH! OHHH MY GOD! FUCCKKK!"
My body convulsed as I squirted yet again all over the bedsheets.

"That's it babygirl. Who's my little cum slut baby? Hm?"
She moved my hair to the side, leaving another hickey on my neck.

"Shit! I am daddy! It's me!"

"Yeah? It's you?" She cooed into my ear.

"Yes daddy! Oh fuck!"
She ended up cumming inside me. Her 4th orgasm of the night.

She pulled out and gently put my leg down. Her arm going around my chest as she gently kissed my neck.

"You done for the night?" She asked softly.

"Y-yeah...I'm done." She kissed my cheek sweetly and picked me up, taking me into the bathroom.

She ran me a nice bath and cleaned up the room afterwards. Saying she would get downstairs tomorrow. She put me in one of her big t-shirts and got one on herself as well, cuddling with me in bed.

"You okay mama?"

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just exhausted." I said sleepily making her laugh.

"I mean you came like 7 times. I would be shocked if you weren't." She kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight princess, I love you."

"I love you too baby."

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

A/N: stream "Positions" by Ariana Grande! :)

Hope you enjoyed! Love y'all!

Stay hydrated, stay beautiful, stay safe and above all stay horny🦋🦋🦋