ninety-nine.

"Has everyone been acting weird or is that just me?" Parker asks as she takes a seat on the couch.

Brooke's eyes widen in concern as she looks over at Sam who was doing her homework. The teen was clueless about Brooke's plans to propose to Parker, so she was confused as to why Brooke was staring at her like that.

"I think it's just you?" Sam answers unsure and Brooke nods her head, Parker missing the entire interaction between the two, "Yeah it's just you."

"Hm," Parker says thoughtfully, "Anyway are we going to Nate's slam ball game?"

"Yes," Brooke says cheerfully, "Sam stop doing homework, we're going to do something fun!"

Sam immediately shuts her notebook, "Don't need to tell me twice."

"Okay I just need to grab something from upstairs and then we can go," Parker tells the two of them before disappearing to the second floor.

Sam looks up at Brooke, "What secret are you keeping? Surprise party? An affair?"

"No!" Brooke exclaims, "The fact that you think I would cheat on Parker is appalling."

"Oh, I get it," Sam pieces together, "You're gonna propose to her."

"Keep your voice down!" Brooke exclaims, "She could hear you."

"Well, you might want to act a little more casual, because you look guilty. Matter of fact, all of you do," Sam says, standing from her seat.

"Thank you for your observation," Brooke grumbles, though she was thankful that she had that because now she knew to act a little less on edge and she needed to tell everyone else to do that as well.

Parker reappeared downstairs with her phone and keys in hand, "You guys ready?"

"Yep," Sam answers, "Hey Parker, have you heard Beyonce's new single?"

"Single Ladies," Parker says with a nod, "Yeah it's really good."

"I agree," Sam says looking back at Brooke, "My favorite lyric is if you like it then you should've put a ring on it."

Brooke glares at Sam, ready to tear the teenager apart limb from limb but Parker doesn't seem to notice the implications behind Sam's words.

"You know Sam, I didn't really think you'd be into Beyonce," Parker states and the teenager laughs.

"Yeah, it's a bit mainstream for me, but everyone loves Beyonce. It's Beyonce."

Parker laughs and the three of them head to the car to drive to Nathan's slam ball match. When they arrive, Parker's surprised to find that a slam ball game pulls in a pretty big crowd.

"It's not much of a downgrade," Parker tells her girlfriend.

"No, it isn't," Brooke says before setting her eyes on Jamie, Haley, and Peyton, "I found Haley."

They make their way over to the three of them, Parker forcing herself between Haley and Jamie, causing her best friend to sigh in annoyance. Jamie's face lights up when he sees her.

"Aunt Parker!" he says throwing his arms around her. Parker squeezes the young boy into her side, causing him to giggle.

"What's up PJ!" Parker exclaims, "How've you been?"

"Great!" Jamie answers, "I've missed hanging out with you though."

"Guess we'll have to change that," Parker tells him.

Sam leans close to Brooke, "What does PJ stand for?"

Brooke chuckles as she whispers, "Parker Junior."