sixty-three

"I heard the parents to be needed a ride," Parker said lowering her sunglasses. Haley and Nathan share a look before getting into Parker's BMW, "So what happened to the motorcycle?"

"It got towed," Nathan said from the backseat, "So do you think you could keep giving us rides, at least till we get the car back."

"Of course," Parker says, "As the third parent to this baby, it would be an honor."

"I'm sorry," Nathan says, "Did you say third parent?"

"Don't question it," Haley tells him looking in the backseat, "Parker is the second mother to our child. End of story."

Parker grins and adjusts the rearview mirror, "Now that I have you both here, I would like to tell you why Parker is a great name for the kid. First, its unisex, second, its only six letters, easy to spell. Third it also makes for a great middle name."

Nathan chuckles, "You want us to name our kid after you?"

"Yes," Parker answers, "Best friends do it all the time."

"We'll take it into consideration," Nathan says, "I mean I do like the name, it's strong."

Parker's cheeks flush, "Aww Nathan thinks my name is strong. I'll tell my mother you said that."

They arrive at school and Parker sees Peyton and Lucas. For once she felt bad looking at the two of them, knowing that Peyton had been duped into thinking that someone was her brother when in reality she was being stalked.

"Hey Photographer Girl," Brooke says, latching onto her arm, "You look beautiful today."

Parker smiles, "What's with the compliment?"

"Nothing," Brooke says, "I just feel good today."

"Weird," Parker says, "But you look beautiful today too."

Brooke smiles widely at her, "So what are your plans for tonight?"

"Well my letter from Syracuse is supposed to arrive today," Parker says, "Um but other than that I was going to sit at home and watch Jersey Shore."

"Syracuse?" Brooke asks, "As in New York?"

Parker laughs, "Yeah, why?"

"I thought you were going to college in London," Brooke says with a grin, "So New York?"

"Yes, New York," Parker tells her.

Brooke lets out an excited squeal, "My girl's going to New York! I knew today was going to be a good day."

"Okay, technically, I'm not your girl," Parker says, earning a pout from Brooke, "And I haven't even been accepted yet."

"Trust me, baby, you're getting in," Brooke tells her.

Parker looks over at Brooke, who was grinning up at her, "You've been calling me baby a lot recently."

"Yeah, because you are my baby," Brooke says pressing into Parker's side, "And I can't call you Photographer Girlfriend yet so its baby till then."

"And when do you plan on making us official?" Parker asks, "Because I've been getting hit on a lot lately and it's hard letting everyone down without a reason."

"Tell them you're unofficially dating me," Brooke grabs at her neck, "You know what, I'll just give you another hickey and then they'll get the idea."

"Hey," Parker says playfully slapping Brooke's hand away, "No more hickeys in noticeable places. My mom saw it and I had to awkwardly explain to her how I got it."