one hundred and eight.

"Hey Haley James," Parker says as she enters the kitchen of the Scott residence, "I have something to show you."

Haley looks up from the pancakes she was cooking and at Parker, "Let me guess, is it a puppy? Oh, another child?"

"Nope, it's a ring!"

Parker places the ring before Haley and her best friend lets out a loud scream that forces Parker to cover her ears with her hands.

"Tell me that isn't what I think it is?" Haley asks as she points to the ring.

"Well, what do you think it is?" Parker asks curiously. Jamie runs down the stairs, his tiny feet pitter-pattering on the floor.

"Mama, what's wrong?" Jamie asks, a frightened look on his face.

"Nothing honey," Haley says, her eyes still on the ring, "Aunt Parker just startled me a little bit."

"That must have been a good scare!" Jamie says holding his hand up to Parker. She laughs and high-fives the kid before looking over at Haley who was frowning as she looked at the two of them.

"Rude," Haley states.

Parker looks over at the pancakes Haley had been cooking to see that they were charred now, "Hales you burnt PJ's breakfast."

"Oh crap!" Haley exclaims as she moves to take the pancakes off the stove, but it was too late, the damage had been done. Jamie sighs sadly beside her and Parker laughs. Haley looks at her son apologetically, "Sorry."

"It's okay, I'll just starve," Jamie states dramatically.

"I won't let that happen," Parker says, "How about you, me, and the Starbucks drive-thru before school."

"Yes! Everyone will be so jealous," Jamie says as he runs upstairs to grab his backpack.

Parker shrugs as she meets Haley's gaze, "It's the least I can do since I'm the reason you burned the kid's breakfast."

Haley grabs the ring and stares at it, "Damn Parker, how much did this cost?"

"A lot," Parker breathes out, "Whoever said you can't put a price on love, clearly hadn't met Brooke Davis."

Haley laughs, "When and where is this proposal happening?"

"I don't know, and I don't know," Parker answers, "Sam and I have been trying to come up with ideas and I even went to Peyton, but the only thing I've got is a scavenger hunt proposal of Brooke and I's greatest hits."

"That's perfect," Haley says, and Parker's eyebrows raise.

"You think so?"

"Yeah," Haley grins, "Also I can't believe you beat Brooke to the proposal. I mean you picked out a ring in no time."

"I just put a magazine in front of her face and Brooke did all the picking for me," Parker laughs, "She'll say yes right?"

"Duh."

Jamie runs down the stairs with his backpack on a wide grin, showing off a few missing teeth, "I'm ready!"

"Alright," Parker says messing up his hair. She looks up at Haley, "What are your plans for today?"

"Oh, you know, unemployed things," Haley tells her with a smile and Parker snorts.

"Want to help me with my epic proposal?"

"Yeah!" Haley exclaims.

Jamie looks up at her, "What epic proposal?"

Parker shoves Jamie toward the door, "I'll tell you in the car."