seventy-seven.

Parker closes her car door as she walks up to the porch of Nathan and Haley's massive house. They had been to the house once when Haley and Nathan first bought it. That had been before Nathan's accident.

"Why do I have to be here?" Rachel complains, "Haley hates me."

"But PJ loves you!" Parker exclaims, poking Rachel in the side. Her girlfriend lets out a laugh as she slaps her hand away. She smiles at Rachel before stepping forward to ring the doorbell.

There's the patter of feet before the front door swings open. There's a little gasp before two small arms are wrapped around Parker's legs.

"Aunt Parker!" Jamie exclaims, cling to her. Parker laughs as she bends down to pick Jamie up. His arms go around her neck as he hides his face in her shoulder, simply making Parker's heart melt.

"I'm here too, kid," Rachel says sarcastically and Jamie's head lifts from Parker's shoulders as he looks at Rachel.

"Aunt Rachel!" he says, making a grabby motion in her direction. Parker chuckles as she hands Jamie over to Rachel. Despite her insistence that she didn't like kids, Rachel couldn't resist the charm of little James Lucas Scott.

"Jamie what have I told you about opening the door to strangers," Haley's words trail off when she stands in the front door and rests her eyes on Parker and Rachel.

"It's not strangers, Mama. It's Aunt Parker and Aunt Rachel!" Jaime says from Rachel's arms.

Haley lets out an excited squeal as she rushes forward and hugs Parker, "You're here!"

"I'm here!" Parker says with a laugh as she hugs Haley.

Haley pulls away with a smile, "It is so good to see you."

"You too!" Parker exclaims. She looks over at her girlfriend who is busying herself with Jamie. Parker clears her throat and Rachel sighs as she looks anywhere else but Haley.

There's a sigh, "Hi Haley."

"Rachel," Haley says, then she looks at Parker, "Why does she have my son?"

"Because he loves her," Parker teases, "Isn't that right PJ?"

Jaime looks at Haley and nods his head aggressively before resting his head on Rachel's chest. Parker watches as Rachel glances down at the boy, practically swooning at the action. Even Haley seems to find the scene adorable.

"Have you guys found a house yet?" Haley asks and Parker shakes her head.

"We were actually going to look today. Till we find anything we're staying at my mom's," Parker tells her, and Haley nods.

"Well, I have to drop Jamie off with Skills. Today's my first day at Tree Hill High," Haley says beaming.

"Wow Haley, you loved high school so much that you're going back?" Rachel says, and Haley's smile slips off her lips as she glances at Rachel.

"We could drop Jamie off at Skill's apartment," Parker quickly says, not allowing Haley the chance to think too much about Rachel's comment.

"Really?" Haley asks and Parker nods eagerly.

"We'd love to spend time with our favorite kid," Parker tickles Jamie, causing him to twist about in Rachel's arms.

"Okay," Haley agrees, "Jamie that sound good with you?"

"Mhm," Jaime nods and Haley smiles.

"I'm so glad you're here, Park."

Parker smiles, "Me too."