one hundred and ten.

"I did it!" Brooke exclaims as she enters the house. Sam looks up from her work and at Brooke, eyebrows furrowed.

"Did what?"

"I found the perfect ring for Parker, look at it," Brooke says as she reaches into her bag and pulls out the ring box. She drops her purse to the floor and opens the box for Sam to see and her jaw drops.

"You did it."

"I did it!" Brooke exclaims, "This is perfect! Parker and I get engaged, your adoption papers will be here soon and then we'll be a big fat happy family. I am so excited I can't wait! I should propose at Lucas and Peyton's wedding."

"Brooke, I need you to calm down," Sam says as she stands up, "First, Peyton would kill you if you proposed at her wedding. Don't do that. Second, maybe you should wait just a little while."

"Why? Because Julian's proposing to Grace?" Brooke asks and Sam's eyes grow wide.

"Julian's proposing to Grace?"

"Yeah, Parker told me that you guys were trying to figure out places for him to propose," Brooke says, "Lucas and Peyton's wedding was on there."

"As a joke," Sam says, realizing the paper that Brooke must have found, "So was the cemetery."

"Yeah, Parker said that," Brooke says shaking her head, "Now that I have the perfect ring, I need the perfect proposal."

"But you're gonna wait because Peyton and Lucas's wedding is today," Sam says, and Brooke's eyes widen.

"Shit, I mean crap. I forgot about the wedding," Brooke says as she rushes to her room.

"You forgot the ring," Sam says holding the box out. Brooke runs back and takes the ring from Sam before running back into her room closing the door. Sam smiled to herself. It was only a matter of who proposed first or maybe they'd propose at the same time. Either way, she was extremely excited.

___

"Happy sell your soul day," Parker says as she uses her camera to snap a picture of Lucas. He blinks several times, caught off guard by the flash of the camera. She smiles as she looks at the picture and shows it to Lucas.

"You know I did the same thing to Uncle Keith on his wedding day," she tells him and Lucas smiles.

"You'll have to show me his picture," Lucas tells her.

"I will," Parker replies, as she looks over at Haley who was laying petals down the wedding aisle.

"You know," Lucas says, getting both of their attention, "I thought it was weird that I was going graduation, pregnancy, marriage, but then I remember that you went marriage, pregnancy, graduation, and I don't feel so bad."

"Glad I can be a weird example," Haley says, throwing petals at him, "Parker's going graduation, teenage adoption, then marriage."

"Making her the middleman in all of this," Lucas jokes and Parker laughs.

"So, Mama Roe isn't coming?" Parker asks as she lets her camera hang loosely from around her neck. Reaching bag to pull her long curly hair from under the straps of the camera.

"No, actually she's stuck at a resort in Granada," Lucas says, "And Peyton's dad won't be here either. He's on a dredging boat off the coast of Iceland. We were gonna wait, but you know."

"It's gonna be a great day anyway," Haley says, just as Lucas's phone goes off.

"Or not," he says reading the text, "Oh my god."