eighty-three.

Parker walks into Clothes Over Bros, gaining Brooke's attention. The fashion designer smiles widely at her and Parker's eyebrows knit together in confusion at the strange energy that was radiating off of Brooke.

"Hey," Parker said, "You look happy, did Victoria get hit by a car?" 

"I wish," Brooke says, "I'm really happy to see you."

Parker laughs, "Oh okay. Why are you happy to see me?"

Brooke squeals happily as she goes into the back of the store. She stays there a moment before coming out with a rack of clothes. She rolls the rack in front of Parker before extending her arms out wide, "Ta-da!"

"You did it," Parker says surprised. She steps forward, inspecting the clothes and she had to confess, they were totally in line with Parker's style. She traces her finger down the fabric of the leather jacket on the rack before looking up at Brooke. 

"Do you like it?" Brooke asks her, twiddling nervously with her fingers and Parker nods.

"I love it," she says, "Did you seriously design all of this based on the questionnaire?"

"Pretty much," Brooke tells her, "Your answers gave me insight to your personality, which gave me all of this."

"All of this is amazing," Parker says smiling at Brooke, "Maybe my investment will be put to use."

Brooke rolls her eyes as she lightly shoves Parker, "Jerk."

The door to the store opens, "Sorry we're late."

"Huh?" Brooke says as she looks at Haley and Jamie confused.

"Aunt Parker!" Jamie exclaims as he rushes forward and into Parker's arms. She sweeps Jamie up and kisses him all over the face, causing him to giggle.

"What's going on here?" Haley asks her hands on her hips. Parker looks at her friend to see a bit of judgment in her gaze as she looks at Brooke and Parker.

"Parker told me my clothes were ugly so I designed her something she would like," Brooke says, and Parker rolls her eyes.

"I did not say that," Parker argues, "I just said they weren't my taste."

"Same difference," Brooke mutters, "Why is Jamie here?"

"We're supposed to be hanging out," Jamie says, and Parker looks over at Brooke whose mouth is in the shape of an O.

"You totally forgot," Haley says.

"I'm sorry," Brooke says, "But Jamie and I are going to have a good time. Isn't that right?"

"As long as Aunt Parker comes too," Jamie says, looking up at Parker wistfully.

"You lucked out," Parker smiles, "The perks of unemployment."

"Nathan will pick him up after basketball practice, thank you two so much," Haley says as she makes her way to the front door. As Haley's leaving, Lindsey walks in.

"Glad you're all here," Lindsey says with a grin.

"Oh, I have to go," Haley says, "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's great as long as this town's big enough for two Mrs. Scotts," Lindsey holds up her hand and Parker's eyebrows raise as she stares at the engagement ring on Lindsey's finger.

"Oh my God," Haley says as she steps away from the door and stares down at the ring.

"Congratulations!" Brooke says and Parker and Haley join in, adding their congratulations.