Chapter 52

Hey guys! I told you I would get a new chapter up! YAAYYY

So I hope you enjoy - expect a Reminisce chapter sometime soon as well! Love you all!

READ ON!

~~~

Hailey’s POV

I was woken up by a gentle nudge to the shoulder and opened my eyes to see a smiling Ryse.

“Look outside.” He told me. I did as I was told, sleepily rolling over to face out the window of the landed plane.

“Wow…” I breathed looking out the window. We had just landed in Paris and the view out the window was beautiful. Beyond the concrete of the airport you could see nothing but dark blue perfectly clear night sky and off in the distance you could see the gentle glow of a town buzzing at night.

“Gorgeous isn’t it.” Ryse spoke from behind me. I nodded.

“Breathtaking.” I smiled, pulling out my phone to take a picture quickly posting it to my Instagram that all my fans followed. Then I turned so the gorgeous view was behind me and took a picture of myself texting it to Harry.

The city of love! So pretty here, love you!xx

I sent the picture quickly grabbing my bags from the overhead and letting Ryse help me into a coat before exiting the bus. I was quickly ushered into a car and we started to drive. Everyone was tired, but the gorgeous view and the newness of it all kept me wide awake, staring out the window. It was the first time I had been to a country other than England in Europe, and it was all just so exciting. We pulled up at a hotel and I almost gasped at what I saw.

Fans. MY fans this time. Sure I had seen mobs of fans but the were Directioners – not MY fans, and now they were all lined up in front of the hotel and as soon as Ryse stepped out they started to scream.

“Can I go say hi!” I ask excited from out the window.

He sighed. “Hailey…”

“PLEASE! Its like 11:30 here and they came out so see me and I will not let them down.”

“Well then make it quick.” He mumbled, reaching to help my new body guard Ben with my stuff. I already loved Ben, he was hilarious.

I got out the car finding my purse and walking towards everyone, Ben soon walking in step behind me.

Cameras where flashing everywhere, but I was used to that, and I leaned down to see a little girl, maybe 4 or 5.

“Hey princess, how are you?” I asked when she flung her self in my arms.

“I’m good, and I really luv your music.” She said in a baby voice. I smiled and pointed to her mom as she took a picture, then I kissed her on the forehead and moved on.

I met a couple of girls my age, a couple moms and a few more younger girls. I may or may not have been freaked out by the looks I was getting from some of those little girls little brothers but I tried to ignore it.