Chapter 56

Hailey’s POV

2 MONTHS LATER (awkward when its actually been like 3 months since I wrote..)

Wow, time flies I guess. My tour was ¾ done, and I had my break. Not that the boys knew that.

It was February now, near Valentines Day. And – SHOCKER – the boys had a concert on the day of love. Joy.

Obviously Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor and I were all crushed. That’s who I was with right now – some of my favorite girls. Of course the guys had tried to convince us all to come out on tour with them, but we had all declined claiming that the goodbye would be even harder. But that was not the case.

The girls and I had hatched a plan. After discussing all of the major events the boys have forgotten or missed over the our we all realized how in the wrong they were, with practically no consequences. So we had really just wanted to get back at them, just a little.

Then a little plan turned into a thought out scheme, and that scheme hatched into something much, much bigger than any of us girls thought we could pull off.

“GIRLS!” I heard a whisper yell from Paul. We all snapped our heads over from doing each others hair and makeup. Paul smirked walking in and shutting the door. “I have never been so proud to be in a prank in my life.”

I giggled, and Eleanor cut in. “You made it possible man, but I couldn’t be more excited.”

“Even I’m pumped and I’m just helping out.” Demi Lavato said from her position above Perrie.

Now you’re confused right? Well here’s the plan.

We are now back stage at One Direction’s concert in Los Angeles. Perfect location, saying that a flat here where the girls and I have been rehearsing.  When the boys walk on stage and get on places, when the tour concert video should be playing we take matters into our own hands.

We each had a boy paired up to us. Harry and I, Perrie and Zayn, Eleanor and Louis, Danielle and Liam, and we brought Demi and Niall into the picture knowing they are friends and that they would get along fine in our situations.

“Come on girls, we gotta get you in front of the camera.” And with that I smiled.

“Let’s go girls.”

Harry’s POV

As the lights dimed I trudged on stage. Great venue, great weather, great music, terrible timing.

Valentines. The one day where I had an excuse to spoil my girl like nuts. And we were miles and miles apart. All the other boys felt the same way, guilty and upset being away from the people that mean the most.

I saw the countdown to our tour video start. 5… 4… 3… 2… 1.