Chapter 48

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON. I KNOW. GO AHEAD KILL ME. THIS IS FIRST UPDATE IN TWO WEEKS AHHH I'M SO SORRY! 

But here's Chaper 48 - I know you all hate me now but enjoy!

Also guys I do read EVERY SINGLE comment left to me - thank you all SOOO much.

Dedicated to SavannaClifford who told me I should be an author someday. I've been thinking about it... what do you all think?

READ ON

~~

Harry’s POV

So this works I guess.

All of the boys and I had taken a day to think of a plan and had gone with the only reasonable thing we could think of.

So now I was seated on a couch in a recording studio with a timer. WE all would switch out every couple of days and make sure she wasn’t working herself to death, she had time to eat and sleep and that sort of thing.

She was pissed, yeah, but did we care. Well we did but very, VERY little. She needed the sleep and we were going force her to rest. She was technically sick with her head aches.

She had just gotten up, we were never completely sure if she slept or not, and was sitting at a table with Ryse looking over some papers and such about the covers she would add for each concert.  To her it looked like I was just sitting there on my phone but it was so much more.

She kept naming cities. Los Angeles. Barcelona. Hong Kong. Amsterdam. Places she would be going all over the globe performing. And where am I going to be? Here in freaking London – or on the Take Me Home world tour. I wouldn’t be there to make sure she’s safe or sleeping. And what if she got hurt, or got headaches, and I wasn’t there to help her.

“So in Atlanta, the concert has to be special obviously.” She spoke to Ryse as she poured over different songs.

“Yeah, I agree. Maybe you can do something cute and cheesy song then a real serious song.”  Ryse suggested looking through papers as well. “Like High School Musical type cheesy.”

“I can’t do High School Musical – people will think I still have feelings for Connor. Connor will think I still have feelings for Connor.” She said with a huff looking through more papers – good girl. “Who’s my guest that night?”

“We haven’t booked anything.” Ryse said a little stressed.

“Fuck.” She mumbled flipping through papers.

“Hailey.” I said warningly as the word left her mouth.

“Sorry.” She said shyly, returning to her work. I went over and sat down next to them.

“When are you in Atlanta?”

“Um..” She looked through papers. “May 12th through the 14th.” She quoted off a page.