Chapter 35

Hey new CHAPTA. Yay, this is for all my Cailey fans out there!

Dedicated to LittleDays13 becuase I like her profile pic and her comment on Chapter 34 was BEYOND nice.

Just for your information I AM IN THE WATTY AWARDS! I am around 14, but would adore you all if I could get up in the top ten? Please guys help me out? I love you forever already but PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! 

Sorry for the longer authors note READ ON!

~

Connor’s POV

4 MONTHS…..30 DAYS……23 HOURS……59 MINUTES…….59 SECONDS LATER! P: (5 MONTHS)

“You have to go on stage babe…” I heard Hailey say through the phone. I sighed. Hailey had started her first tour while I was still in L.A. She had been gone for 3 months now, doing every freaking state in America. I admit it, she was more popular than me. She was doing great and I couldn’t love her more. I was so proud. But being away from her was finally taking its toll.

“But I don’t wanna…” I whined into the phone. I didn’t want to go, this was the first time I had talked to her in 3 days. Screw being on Ellen. I didn’t want to stop hearing her voice right now.

From what I’ve heard, she is basically as close with Liam as she used to be. She loves him, and he obviously loves her. He still apologized for being a bastard to her, which he was, but I guess I was ok with him now. It took me a while – I couldn’t get the image of Hailey sobbing into my chest because of those 5 boys out of my head. For some reason, only Liam knows what about really happened. And all of college buddies, but they don’t count. They all forgave Amy which I am ok with. I am chill enough to forgive her, she admitted her mistake and called me to apologize. We weren’t near as close, obviously. But she was ok.

But Hailey and my own music was my life now. And I wouldn’t give it up for anything.

“Don’t make me hang up on you Con.” She said sadly.

“Fine! Ok I love you, have fun stay safe and sing for me!” I said and she giggled.

“Always, go out there and make some girls faint for me ok?”

I laughed. “Always. Love you.”

“Loves, bye.” She hung up and I sighed standing up and straightening my tie and standing in the wing.

“And here is CONNOR BARRY!” I heard little girl shrieks and clapping as I walked out, smiling and waving at everyone. I sat down across from Ellen after giving her a quick hug and leaning back to ready myself. You never know what’s going to happen on Ellen.

“So Connor…”

The interview went on for her to ask me about my songs and college. Asked if I had hooked up before –NO. For people wondering I lost my virginity to Amy, not worth it.

“And finally to the topic of Hailey…” I chuckled. “How is she, we have some pretty adorable pictures of you two.” Pictures of us walking around town, a lot of Starbucks involved. I laughed at some of the crazy moments some of that paps had gotten.