Chapter 28

Ok guys, this si the drama chapter. DUN DUN DUN! Its intense and I think I wrote it well. Enjoy.

Dedication to THATchikkaaKARLA for the AWESOME banner on the side. Like HOLY CRAP THATS AMAZING! Thank you so so much love! 

Well read on people!!! 

~~~

Hailey’s POV

It was October 24th. I woke with a smile on my face, hung out with the boys and Connor and my American family all day. Connor and the boys got along surprisingly well and it made me extremely happy. Even if I caught Harry giving the occasional glare towards Connor, I ignored it just for today. I wanted today to be great.

I was now back stage getting ready the party, getting makeup on and warming up and all that jazz. I think I looked very pretty, my hair in an up do until I heard Connor walk in.

“Hailey, we are singing Moves like Jagger first.” My head whipped around to see him.

“What?” I said. “I don’t wanna put on that outfit right now.” The outfit was thigh high heels with shorts, a really tight tank top and a kind of vest thing. Sounds unlike me right? Well each week we have a different theme for our grade, and one week it was Sexy, that’s what I wore and I sang this with Connor. And Hot by Avril Lavigne, but I don’t want to get into that one.

Moves Like Jagger was fun to sing, It was upbeat and we got to use the old fashion microphone stands. We had dancers and everyone could get really into it. It just I felt… sexy during it. Something I wasn’t used to.

“Come on Hails, after that you get our 1 year gift!” He said smiling at me. They had been teasing me about what it was all week, and I still had no clue what it was. It was frustrating, even the boys know apparently. Ugh.

Groaning after Connor left, I went and put on my outfit. It is really sexy. Which gave me an idea.

Tonight I the night, the night I want to give my self to Harry Styles. Maybe I can get him ready a little? A tiny bit hot and bothered? I’m sure it would make tonight’s experience even better for both of us. So with that I went out to meet Connor. He looked hot, I have to day even if I am very happily taken. He was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt and dark wash jeans. He had them paired with black shoes and a blazer.  

“Well we look attractive.” Connor said as I stood next to him. I just laughed.

“Don’t we always?”  I said nudging him with my shoulder. I peeked behind the curtain and saw the alcohol being brought out. “Oh drinks are out.” I said to Connor who smirked.

“Well then lets get this party started before everyone is drunk!” He said as the music began to play and he walked out on stage. I giggled and walked to the left side of the stage, where I could watch him but still be back stage. I looked at some of the girls facial expressions in the crowd as he sang and danced. Priceless, just saying. They looked like they were going to faint. I saw Amy grab a drink then turn around to check out her boyfriend with a smirk. I also saw Harry grab a drink with Niall as he turned to watch the stage. Then I heard my cue and walked out on stage, bumping Connor out of the way and off the stage to get the mic like I was supposed to. Then I started to sing.