Chapter 34

Hey guys! Sorry its kind of late but here it is! 

Dedicated to tillzoid becuase we've been talking all week and shes amazing! <3 

SO read on people!!!

~~~

Harry’s POV

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache in bed. I looked over and saw the classic cup of water and Advil Liam always left us after we crashed when drunk. We mocked him for it, calling him Daddy Direction. I sit up letting out a groan at my pounding head quickly downing the Advil and laying back down. Ugh, hang over.

I sat there in silence for a couple of minutes trying to remember what had happened last night.  All of it was a blur. I seemed stuck into a hung over trance until I heard someone open my door walk in and close the door behind them. I sat up to see Liam.

“Hey Li, thanks for the meds.” I said to him, my voice raspy. He nodded, stood there for a second before walking over and sitting on the other side of the bed.

“Harry, we need to talk.” He said serious. Well shit.

“Ok… what’s up?” I said slower than usual sitting up in bed.

“You are completely sober now, right?” I nodded. He took a deep breath. “What happened that night in America with Hailey?”

My breath caught in my throat, why was he asking this all of a sudden? I thought quickly of my answer. “You already know, I don’t want to talk about it.” I said quickly, wanting him to drop it.

“But I don’t think I do.” He paused. “Harry last night you were really drunk you said some things…”

“What kind of things? What the hell did I do.” I asked panicy.

“Nothing to other people. But you broke down crying, and when I asked you what was wrong you told me that you lost her, that you were an asshole and now another guy had her. When I asked you who you said Hailey.” He took in a sharp breath. “You told me you cheated on her Harry.”

Fuck. Really? I was planning on telling them, maybe, eventually but not now! Not drunk! Did the other boys know? Oh god I’m screwed.

Liam must have noticed my stiff form and shocked face because he stiffened himself. “You did didn’t you. You lied to us.” I stayed silent. He stood up and started pacing.

“We kicked her out! We haven’t talked to her in months – Oh gosh we weren’t there for her album premier. Oh man even Zayn yelled at her, all because of your fucking lie Styles!” He ranted, not screaming but very loudly.

“Liam please calm down…” I said quietly, not knowing and not wanting to figure out what would happen if the rest of the boys found out.

“Don’t you dare tell me to calm down Styles.” He all but growled at me continuing to pace. “Well, lets get the boys in here so we can decide what to d-”