Chapter 21

Hey guys! CHAPTER TIME :D Longer one again :D So many happy things.

But school is back so updates may be shorter after this one :( So sorry guys I really love y'all

KEEP VOTING! Votes when down on the last chapter... I got sad... :(

Dedicated to welovekevin because of her awesome profile pic and great comments!! :D 

Read away!

~~

I sat at the table munching away on the food the boys had made, so a bunch of junk food and candy. They gave up on cooking after me laughing at them for a good half an hour and just opened the cabinets and dumped everything on the table. SO we were now sitting around the table picking what we like and talking.

Hey! I hear Connors text tone go off and all the boys stare at me. I laugh.

“Chill guys it’s a text from Connor.” I giggle and take out my phone and start to unlock it only to have it ripped from my hands and thrown across the room. I look up and see Harry standing there and before I know it I am sitting in his lap.

“No Connor right now. We haven’t seen you in like 3 days.”

I sigh “Seriously, its just Connor. And its only been two days.” I look at all the guys and see them nod there heads agreeing with Harry. “If my phone is broken I am going to kill you.” I let out a huff of breath and lean back against Harry as he wraps his arms around my waist. I grab a bag of M&Ms and begin to munch on them. Then I saw Harry reach behind him but I just kept listening to the boys conversation laughing under my breath at the stupid argument. But then I saw a beautiful bouquet of white roses in front of me.

“For you, babe.” He whispered in my ear.

Let me explain the thing about white roses. Well roses are just. Roses. I have a great memory of my dad bringing home roses to my mom and him givng me one when I was like 2, before things went spiraling down hill. So roses were actually the best thing ever. But those were red roses. So they still brought back not so happy memories. So white roses. They were bright, innocent, clean, beautiful. All the things I wished to be. So they were just perfect.

I swallowed my food and took them from him. I turned and gave him a peck on the lips. “They are stunning. Thank you.”

“IT WAS MY IDEA!” I heard Liam say from across the tabe. I giggled and stood up and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. I stood straight then the thought occurred to me. “Not they aren’t gorgeous, but why?” I said. Zayn cleared his throat.

“Liam got them for you when Harry and I were thinking of a good way to apologize.” He said. I smiled.

“These are perfect. But you guys know I would have forgiven you anyways.” I say with a huge grin on my face while pulling out a vase from the cabinets.

“We know. But that’s not enough.” I turned back around and put the flowers on the island, admiring them.

“Well the flowers are great, guys really.” I said running my fingers over the soft petals.